General & Others Many of the strongest and most relevant characters have always been swordsmen.

The greatest pirate of all time Roger was a swordsman (no DF, every fight he has used his named sword to fight)
His first mate who is yonkou level at least was a swordsman.
Oden who was 3rd best swordsman at most beat Laido.

In the present era Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. Shanks a yonkou is a swordsman and 2nd best.
BB a yonkou with two DFs is so scared of an 80 year old swordsman he ran away.

Even in a series with hax devil fruits and men who are literal giants swordsmen come out on top.

Fact is Laido ran away from Shanks (2nd strongest swordsman) and loss to 3rd strongest swordsman.

Even decades later Laido still got ptsd from 3rd strongest swordsman. :josad:

Its time to give swordsmen the respect they deserve.

Yes. Swordsmanship is the most powerful ability after all.

Roger: DFless swordsman putting the world to heel with his power and becoming PK
Rayleigh: DFless swordsman as Roger's right hand man being one of the most powerful individuals
Shanks: One armed, DFless swordsman who is peer to a Dragon-Oni Hybrid with high level Haoshoku himself
Mihawk: Most powerful swordsman, above even Shanks
Oden: DFless swordsman clapping Kaido out of the sky with one blow and giving him life long trauma
Xebec: No info on a DF but also a swordsman

Inb4: "But it was said Roger put the world to heel with Haki". Yes, because Haki is the bread and butter of a swordsman. Just as Oden used Haoshoku when clapping Kaido. Of course a master swordsman who has Haoshoku will be way more potent amplifying his slashes with Haoshoku instead of throwing punches or blasts with Haki.

:finally:

Yes. Swordsmanship is the most powerful ability after all.

Roger: DFless swordsman putting the world to heel with his power and becoming PK
Rayleigh: DFless swordsman as Roger's right hand man being one of the most powerful individuals
Shanks: One armed, DFless swordsman who is peer to a Dragon-Oni Hybrid with high level Haoshoku himself
Mihawk: Most powerful swordsman, above even Shanks
Oden: DFless swordsman clapping Kaido out of the sky with one blow and giving him life long trauma
Xebec: No info on a DF but also a swordsman

Inb4: "But it was said Roger put the world to heel with Haki". Yes, because Haki is the bread and butter of a swordsman. Just as Oden used Haoshoku when clapping Kaido. Of course a master swordsman who has Haoshoku will be way more potent amplifying his slashes with Haoshoku instead of throwing punches or blasts with Haki.

:finally:
I had no idea Xebec was also a swordsman. He must have been a formidable swordsman to have even Laido, WB, Big Meme and Shiki under his control.

Luffy with Haki alone will be above all those Sword users.
No Luffy without bs df is way weaker than Roger.
Post automatically merged:

Then you have Chadbeard

No sword, uses a bisento/glaive which no one else uses, still the WSM

:steef:
WB is a chad but he uses DF. I have to admit Garp may be the chaddest of them all. Just uses his fist, no DF, no bs scientist enhancements. All natural with no DF, no weapons. :cheers:

Also the world's strongest axeman Scopper Gaban is cool too.

No Luffy without bs df is way weaker than Roger.
Post automatically merged:

WB is a chad but he uses DF. I have to admit Garp may be the chaddest of them all. Just uses his fist, no DF, no bs scientist enhancements. All natural with no DF, no weapons. :cheers:

Also the world's strongest axeman Scopper Gaban is cool too.
You already know what I'm saying about Luffy is true.

Everythinf I stated about Luffy came true, when you guys called me crazy.

The very fact that Luffy will be fighting Blackbeadd should have already let you know where luffy is going.

The fact that Luffy does not use a weapon already puts him above majority of the verse.

Garo being his Grandfather shows jus thow mich of chad Luffy will be and is already.