Controversial Bet thread - Sanjino will never have bounty higher than Katakuri

an admiral for sure
Its very possible sure but what about Kidd & Law ? Oda will not let them fight Seraphim of VA thats for sure. Thats why i am saying he could have a mini battle against an Admiral and then switch to some other opponent. We just have to wait and see how strong are the 5 elders.

Keep in mind many people pre ts were sure that Sanji was supposed to fight Mingo for some weird reason i never understood.

Its very possible sure but what about Kidd & Law ? Oda will not let them fight Seraphim of VA thats for sure. Thats why i am saying he could have a mini battle against an Admiral and then switch to some other opponent. We just have to wait and see how strong are the 5 elders.

Keep in mind many people pre ts were sure that Sanji was supposed to fight Mingo for some weird reason i never understood.
Kid and law will be the hype tools for luffy

Kid and law will be the hype tools for luffy
History suggests that this is Sanji's role. If Imu ends up being some super strong godlike fighter Dragon is the best candidate to be the hype tool. Oda is obsessed with the fake rivalry of Kidd/Law/Luffy he wont do that.

History suggests that this is Sanji's role. If Imu ends up being some super strong godlike fighter Dragon is the best candidate to be the hype tool. Oda is obsessed with the fake rivalry of Kidd/Law/Luffy he wont do that.
Zoro role, in kaido case for instance