General & Others What if our world was like the One Piece

Like imagine that instead of governments our world was controlled by crime syndicates headed by brutal crime lords similar to the Yonko and each one of them controls a chunk of the world.

One of them controls the entirety of Asia, another one controls Europe and the two Americas, one controls Russia and the former Soviet states and one controls Africa and they rule like emperors while installing puppet governments in the countries of the areas they controls who pay tribute money in exchange for protection.

I think such a world would be more interesting than the real one

Members of the syndicate can use haki and devil fruits so weapons like tanks, aircrafts and rockets wouldn’t do shit to them

Like imagine that instead of governments our world was controlled by crime syndicates headed by brutal crime lords similar to the Yonko and each one of them controls a chunk of the world.

One of them controls the entirety of Asia, another one controls Europe and the two Americas, one controls Russia and the former Soviet states and one controls Africa and they rule like emperors while installing puppet governments in the countries of the areas they controls who pay tribute money in exchange for protection.

Members of the syndicate can use haki and devil fruits so weapons like tanks, aircrafts and rockets wouldn’t do shit to them
I'd be at most captain nezumi level

As far as most ppl being fodder, I feel like a lot of y'all are greatly underestimating yourselves. Not all of you, but some of you would definitely start extreme training if you knew it could make you strong enough to obliterate mountains.

Working out in reality is cool for health and aesthetics, but aside from lifting heavy weights, it's kinda dull. But you can fly if your legs are strong enough, and walk across the seabed like reyliegh, or run so fast you disappear.

As far as most ppl being fodder, I feel like a lot of y'all are greatly underestimating yourselves. Not all of you, but some of you would definitely start extreme training if you knew it could make you strong enough to obliterate mountains.

Working out in reality is cool for health and aesthetics, but aside from lifting heavy weights, it's kinda dull. But you can fly if your legs are strong enough, and walk across the seabed like reyliegh, or run so fast you disappear.
Exactly if I knew that my workout would increase my survival rate I’d train like there’s no tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

most of y’all would probably be dead by now….
Not necessarily, all you have to do is pay tribute to the criminal boss and work in weapons factories :gokulaugh:

Yeah it would be more interesting... but you would probably also be dead

:suresure:
I’d hit the mountains till I can lift 25 tons

Wow you must be living in a really nice place. The suffering and misery would be huge (not that it is any lower at the moment). And Yonko's territories are not as big as you are putting them in the real world.

Yeah it would be more interesting... but you would probably also be dead

:suresure:
I’d hit the mountains till I can lift 25 tons

Wow you must be living in a really nice place. The suffering and misery would be huge (not that it is any lower at the moment). And Yonko's territories are not as big as you are putting them in the real world.
I’m not EXACTLY comparing both worlds, but I’m just saying that having our world ruled by crime syndicates is better FOR ME than this world, I hate rules and laws and wish I was able to do as I wanted.

I want to travel anywhere in the world without having to go through border check and visit visas and I would like to obtain money without having to work hard for it. I can just steal valuables and foods and don’t have to worry about the cops being after my ass