Questions & Mysteries Yamato knew Kaido was Alive??

No one but Kaido could push Yamato to explore the sea but Kaido. Kaido was the reason why she stayed on Wano, during the flashback of her and Ace it was revealed that one time in her life Kaido mentally chained her to stay when she was a kid till her teen. Not only that she still stayed thinking that someone will invade wano as strong as Kaido or even more.. So here’s what i think!

Kaido is still alive, and when it comes to emotionally way of reason, Luffy touched Kaido’s heart that he wants to become a king where no one of his friends will starve probably Kaido understand this more than anyone else because his childhood is simply similar to luffy, think about it he ask luffy twice about his dreams! which is crazy if you think about it for a emperor to ask.

So yeah Kaido will comeback to Wano, but probably this time he will defend it for Yamato, and who knows maybe Wano is still special to him after his defeat and he would like to help luffy in the near future by protecting it for him specially now that Wano is luffy’s territory..

what do you guys think? did a mere lava could defeat Kaido?

Last edited:
I agree that Kaido is still alive but disagree about your happy ending finale where everybody loves Luffy.

Holy shit, do you also think Doflamingo loves Luffy? Crocodile, Arlong, Enel, Lucci. Everybody loves Luffy?

Only villain that loves him is Katakuri.

Yupp tough pill to swallow
who knows if Luffy’s final attack really knocke
I agree that Kaido is still alive but disagree about your happy ending finale where everybody loves Luffy.

Holy shit, do you also think Doflamingo loves Luffy? Crocodile, Arlong, Enel, Lucci. Everybody loves Luffy?

Only villain that loves him is Katakuri.

well think about this ok, think about how Crocodile change and helped luffy, I think one reason why Luffy doesnt kill his enemies is because he believe in second chances..

Just seeing the word Yamato, a silhouette of Oda laughing and smirking at me for getting baited for years comes to my mind.

This PTSD probably won't ever heal.