What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB getting cut but regaining his body means BB HAKI IS STRONG.

OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE ENDED UP LIKE VERGO
But him getting cut is the problem. Vergo said "you can't cut me" iirc. But Law did just that. And vergo couldn't re attach himself cause Law cut him to small pieces, Not cause he got cut once. We know that Anyone can re attach if they are cut. Kin did it himself.

> Main character of Punk Hazard and dressrosa
> Defeated the strongest of the arc in PH
> Was responsible of the whole Rocky Port incident
> Was responsible of the entire yonko saga
> Currently engaged in a side story with the potential final villain in a parallel to the Strawhats' story

Not a Deuteragonist :josad:
A plot device with 10 pages worth of panel time is not a deuterogamist lmao
Its like calling Kinnemon a deuteragonist because he was the perceived leader of the Wano alliance

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Context. It says Comparable. Not equal. That page also says Shiryu was more dangerous because he was executing prisoners without orders and Magellan was in the can basically 20 hours a day. And Shiryu was put on the cell himself after he got caught by Magellan.
it literally says ''as strong as magellan'' :seriously:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
But him getting cut is the problem. Vergo said "you can't cut me" iirc. But Law did just that. And vergo couldn't re attach himself cause Law cut him to small pieces, Not cause he got cut once. We know that Anyone can re attach if they are cut. Kin did it himself.
BB regained and countered which indicates his haki is strong.

Law able to cut BB means law haki has improved but not that BB haki is weak. I would have bought your argument if Bb would have not been able to countered but he did

Scenario A - BB defeats Law, but not killing him to steal his df because reasons sucks.

Scenario B - Law defeats BB, Oda is a pussy to do it because BB loses any threat vibes, imo he doesnt even feel some big threat atm.

Scenario C - Someone saves Law like Boa, boring.
With the way he basically made it seem like Prime Rayleigh > BB option 2 seems best

Status
Not open for further replies.