Powers & Abilities Luffy's right hand man and left hand man learned ACOC earlier than him

1) We've seen Jinbei using ACOC against WSW, but the fact that such a weakling who couldn't even push Jinbei to mid-diff can actually help awaken Jinbei's dormant ACOC is pretty questionable, so I think he has learned way before that during his tenure as a warlord.

2)Zoro used ACOC when he scarred Kaido and even Kaido mentioned that

3) Luffy is the last one to learn ACOC, while his right hand and left already did it way before

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

If attacks don't have thick trailing black lightning then they are not ACoC. Similarly ACoC barriers and clashes have thick long black lightning. Hard for me to accept that Jinbe used ACoC (if he even has CoC) and Zoro also did not use ACoC in Ashura, at most it was accidental/unintentional CoC leak during the attack. Or are you saying that Kaido is suddenly ranking Zoro among the handful of the very strongest? And accidental leakage does not count as learning.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Zoro unlocked basic CoC against Kaido and Adv CoC against King. And that was just Armament Haki of Jinbei against WsW.
you guys need to stop inventing terms like "left-hand man" to try and force sanjino or gabban into crew dynamic conversations. No such thing as a left-hand man lol
Yeah there's no "left hand man" yet there's only two most valuable and trustworthy men lol.

This is from SBS Volume 73 which is way before the "Wings of Pirate King" btw.

Usually when a character's imbuing their attacks with Conqueror's haki, it's highlighted. I don't think Jimbei has it, seems more like very proficient armament haki. Kinda hard to differentiate at times since black lightning isn't even unique to haki, let alone Conqueror's haki.

As for the left-hand man thing, Zoro and Sanji were referred to as the Pirate King's Wings, only official pairing I've heard and sadly it wasn't Jimbei but Sanji involved. Jimbei's still significant, he's even rocking a higher bounty but Sanji's solidified his spot as a man worthy of being called one of the Wings of the Pirate King per Robin, a long-time crewmember. Jimbei proved himself during the Summit War Saga and Whole Cake Island but he's not one of the Wings. Nothing wrong with that, there's only two.

In regards to Zoro, it's a question of whether he imbued his Ashura with Conqueror's haki or he simply emitted it the usual way like unconscious Luffy or Kid did whenever Kaido took note. I think it's the latter to be honest and he scarred Kaido without it then upgraded everything when he started applying Conqueror's to his attacks against King (plus with the King of Hell naming to differentiate it and make it clear he's imbuing).

So, the way I see it, either Zoro used it first on his Ashura followed by Luffy first figuring it out then later Luffy mastering it and sky-splitting or Zoro first used it against King where he became proficient enough to have a mode/number of attacks based around it.

Overall, Jimbei's not the left-hand man. I don't recall anyone using that title on the Straw Hat crew whereas Monster Trio and Wings are actual terms used by characters in the series and the author. Jimbei wasn't given one but atleast he has his bounty. Luffy's the most proficient at Conqueror's at this point, figuring out Kaido was using it on Thunder Bagua then replicating that imbuement followed by refining it later and splitting the sky. Zoro comes next for using it to end his fight and Jimbei hasn't been confirmed to have regular Conqueror's, let alone imbuement. But he's still cool.

1) We've seen Jinbei using ACOC against WSW, but the fact that such a weakling who couldn't even push Jinbei to mid-diff can actually help awaken Jinbei's dormant ACOC is pretty questionable, so I think he has learned way before that during his tenure as a warlord.

2)Zoro used ACOC when he scarred Kaido and even Kaido mentioned that

3) Luffy is the last one to learn ACOC, while his right hand and left already did it way before

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Zoro also learn Barrier Haki Ryuo first in Mr.1 fight.