Chapter Discussion Miss Buckins in a multiple love interest story !

Vegapunk in love of Miss Buckins ?

• Total voters
Reason why Vegapunk first clone was Miss Buckingham is obvious. He loved her.

But that Whitebeard bastard cucked him with his long blonde hair. And then he told Miss Buckins to f-off. One night-stand stuff.

She told him she was pregnant, but he did not care. Macho guy.

It all happened 35years ago when Weevil was born. Current Stussy must be around the same age. Obviously Vegapunk fucked up the baby while cloning Miss Buckins.

She decides to leave MADS or whatever and discreetly raise her child on her own.

Just when she is about to leave. Vegapunk decides to clone Miss Buckins. That's his last chance to keep her around. Then she finds out and tells him he is a weirdo.

Vegapunk gets mad like never before and sells Stussy (the clone) to the slave market where she was bought by the World Nobles and eventually became a spy for CP0.

When Miss Buckins says "ask Vegapunk" to Marco, she doesn't mean Weevil is a clone. But that he is the only one who can confirm she had WB's son in her belly.

I might be lacking data. But we're 100% heading this way.

I'm not sure how we're supposed to care though. Maybe it's just gonna be a joke.

To be fair, "pushing the birdcage", "Rebecca crying in every single panel like a baby" and the running gag of "Luffy running around for the whole arc" was already a foreshadow of Wano's disaster. And FishmenIsland didn't have memorable villains and the SHs were depicted as too strong or the villains weak as shit. Fan-service arc.

and no... I am not a power wanker.
Who said you were ? Just trying to bring balance on the forum. We're nearing the endgame and love stories are gonna multiply like crazy from now on. Maybe at some point mod-mins will have to create a shipping section :hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

I suspect she volunteered considering she is a scientist as well. Bakkins looks far more elder than vegapunk so i highly doubt punk had any romantic inclination.

Bakkins is around 70+ years she is really old lol.
She is 11 years older. Vegapunk loves MILFs :goyea:

To be fair, "pushing the birdcage", "Rebecca crying in every single panel like a baby" and the running gag of "Luffy running around for the whole arc" was already a foreshadow of Wano's disaster. And FishmenIsland didn't have memorable villains and the SHs were depicted as too strong or the villains weak as shit. Fan-service arc.

Who said you were ? Just trying to bring balance on the forum. We're nearing the endgame and love stories are gonna multiply like crazy from now on. Maybe at some point mod-mins will have to create a shipping section :hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

She is 11 years older. Vegapunk loves MILFs :goyea:
Oda said no love between Strawhats, my dude.

Oda said no love between Strawhats, my dude.
You're mis-quoting me, fella. Never talked about SHs shipping each other. This would be going against the pirate code !

If Vegapunk sold her into slavery, why is she still loyal to him?
She has free-will, except for the part where she is owned by Vegapunk. I mean, just like every clone so far in the manga, they're all at some extent under someone's influence.

The selling to slavery part is both "funny" and relevant imo. I mean, slave for world nobles is a good way to get closer to them. She was bought by a horny World Noble and step by step she leveled-up and became "Queen of the district pleasure" :finally: