Theory Davy Jones’s locker is a real place in OP. Sabo, Kid, Killer, and Xebec are there.

I think it’s odd how at the moment, we have 3 important characters who have all been sunk.

Kid and Killer recently, but also Sabo. Sabo might not have been killed by the blast, but it surely sent him into the sea. If it didn’t do anything to him, the gorosei’s words wouldn’t make sense.

I think Davy Jones’s locker is a physical place in OP that DF users are transported to if they drown in the sea. Kinda like how it was portrayed in Pirates of the Caribbean.

I think it could be tied to the Florian Triangle, but also possibly Imu’s DF.

I also think that if this is the case, this is where Rocks D Xebec is.

I think these four, as well as possibly others will remain here until the EOS. At that point, I think Luffy will somehow find himself in Davy Jones’s Locker and free all the people in it. Basically like an impel down 2.0.

This will ultimately lead to Luffy leading a group of powerful Allies into the final war, much as was the case in Marineford.

Really don't think they have enough time to go back to Grandline and do stuff like that.
I can see final war happening in the next or next to next arc.

Really don't think they have enough time to go back to Grandline and do stuff like that.
I can see final war happening in the next or next to next arc.
I promise you Oda is going to compromise his own timeline

We will at least get:
  • Elbaf
  • Lodestar
  • Laugh Tale
And once Luffy reaches Laugh Tale, he’ll need to journey back to Mariejois to face Imu.

I think the Davy Jones Locker arc would basically be the set up to the final war.

Imu drowns Luffy. Luffy breaks everyone free from Davy Jones Locker. Luffy+ allies storm Mariejois.