Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Boruto - Chapter 38
Titel: He´s Bad News

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003786

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

Naruto and sauke go all out still get low diffed, Naruto really hasnt changed dude really had no idea what is going on I think the theory of Kawaki's body being taken over by Jigen is becoming more Obvious and Sasuke dies trying to protect Boruto since we see him in his coat thats probably why Konoha is wrecked because Naruto aint there

The fanboy in me refuses to believe this is Naruto and Sasuke going all out

Damn Jigen low diffed Naruto and Sasuke with a nerfed body and he didn't even completely fused with his mini-Juubi yet. :josad:
The most shocking thing here is, he was just a vassel who couldn´t even control the whole power yet. Imagine Isshiki having his true body and karma in combination of the true power of Juubi...
How Naruto and Sasuke gonna beat such a beast right now?

Bogard

You can't win
The most shocking thing here is, he was just a vassel who couldn´t even control the whole power yet. Imagine Isshiki having his true body and karma in combination of the true power of Juubi...
How Naruto and Sasuke gonna beat such a beast right now?
The most terrifying thing about it is that it seems like he views Boruto as a greater threat than Naruto and Sasuke. Just how strong will he become? :josad:

The most terrifying thing about it is that it seems like he views Boruto as a greater threat than Naruto and Sasuke. Just how strong will he become? :josad:
This right here how strong will Boruto become I see a Sauske and Boruto time skip like Jairya and Naruto but with Sasuke teaching him a lot more and then Kawaki follows them so he can also get stronger this is if Naruto doesn't return

Because Boruto and Kawaki staying in the village is suicide
Post automatically merged:

Also loved how Jigen said Kurama is the smarter half smh Naruto...:gokulaugh:

Kurama also telling Naruto to not antagonize Jigen if he doesn't wanna be deceased you only alive because of your son just be a good boy and be sealed you know shit is bad when Kurama is begging for your life :suresure:

Last edited:
Sorry to say this but boruto power scalling is ruining the whole story and, killing Naruto. Im truly thinking about quiting this manga.
The powers are good and interesting but its not acceptable that Naruto and Sasuke can be made so weak.
So, at the peak of their maturity and strenght with full power available in a no need to hold back, incarmations of the Sage of Six paths son's, FREAKING CANNOT hold up for more than a quick battle ?? He is not using the bijuu, is Bessel is not good enough and wasnt fighting full power....
I know boruto needs to be the next herói but the urge and way of erasing the "old" generation is awful....
It makes me remeber Bleach's arcs after aizen

They were not made weak
They needed sage six paths powers and tailed beasts in order to seal Kaguya
It took Naruto Sasuke Kakashi Sakura

Ishiki is stronger than Kaguy obviously
Ishiki being stronger with the wrong vessel and without the juubi is ridículos... Kaguya was the chakra creator, in the best case scenario, ishiki should be as strong, like this its ridículos.... Pois, the power of the Sage seem lost without explanation.... Bad power scalling, that's a fact

so based on what we got the very first chapter/episode of boruto, Naruto's gonna be sealed for a long ass time
He said he will send him to the place where he send Naruto.
But Jigen sealed naruto and not Kawaki.
Only if Isshiki spoke in that chapter to boruto it would make sense tho.
But I hope not .
Ma boi naruto why him and not Sakura nobody would miss her tho.

Naruto and sauke go all out still get low diffed, Naruto really hasnt changed dude really had no idea what is going on I think the theory of Kawaki's body being taken over by Jigen is becoming more Obvious and Sasuke dies trying to protect Boruto since we see him in his coat thats probably why Konoha is wrecked because Naruto aint there

The fanboy in me refuses to believe this is Naruto and Sasuke going all out
Naruto and sasuke doesnt go all out yet lol...naruto not using the power of ten tail and sage of 6 path and sasuke also doent use susanoo form lol...but i agree both them will be overpowered by jigen full form at EOS....