Theory Luffy’s Dream and End of Onepiece

Luffy’s real dream is to become the King of the World.

This is because Luffy’s dream is the same as Roger’s:

Roger’s dream was to become King of the World, because it’s the same goal as Xebec, since Xebec was his greatest enemy:

Teach Luffy’s main rival also wants to become Pirate King and then King of the World:

Some may say Luffy doesn’t want to rule people so he wouldn’t have the aspiration to be King of the World, but for Luffy being Pirate King isn’t about ruling people:

Luffy’s version of ruling is simply having his Nakama fly his flag, like with Wano:
https://i.imgur.com/udehdn2.jpg

This is why Luffy didn’t take any of foxy’s crew members in the Davy Back fight just his flag:
https://i.imgur.com/B9LxOGp.jpg

The end of OnePiece and Luffy achieving his dream will be Luffy taking the World Government Flag, which Oda foreshadowed in Enies Lobbies:
https://i.imgur.com/8rj2HXE.jpg

This is the real purpose of the Davy Back Fight. Luffy will initiate one with IM and take his Flag at the end, giving IM some ridiculous one like Foxy and sharing his Flag with the King/Queens of the world instead.

Many might be shocked that the final battle is a Davy Back Fight, but IM is hinted at having the same will as the Sea. Davy is known to be the one to take anything he wants from the Sea: the Will of D. Now what would Luffy take from the Sea, the answer was already provided in Luffy’s first Davy Back fight, the Seas Flag.

- Davy is also inspired by the Singer from the Monkees band like Saturn is inspired by Jay Garcia from the Grateful Dead, meaning Davy Jones is probably Jones D Monkey (Davy J Monkey), and the original Joy Boy or Sun God.

- In Romance Dawn one Shot Luffy travels around taking the Flags of other Pirates, so Oda has had the idea of Luffy taking flags for awhile

i think it has to be a stupid dream..it's related to joyboy's proimise to fishmen...

my theory joyboyn promise is to build amusment park to fishmen..luffy's dream might be same to build massive amusement park..

raftel is garbage dump site..joy boy was suposed to built amusement park there in raftel..

Roger’s dream was to become King of the World, because it’s the same goal as Xebec, since Xebec was his greatest enemy:

Teach Luffy’s main rival also wants to become Pirate King and then King of the World:

Some may say Luffy doesn’t want to rule people so he wouldn’t have the aspiration to be King of the World, but for Luffy being Pirate King isn’t about ruling people:

Luffy’s version of ruling is simply having his Nakama fly his flag, like with Wano:

This is why Luffy didn’t take any of foxy’s crew members in the Davy Back fight just his flag:

The end of OnePiece and Luffy achieving his dream will be Luffy taking the World Government Flag, which Oda foreshadowed in Enies Lobbies:

This is the real purpose of the Davy Back Fight. Luffy will initiate one with IM and take his Flag at the end, giving IM some ridiculous one like Foxy and sharing his Flag with the King/Queens of the world instead.

Many might be shocked that the final battle is a Davy Back Fight, but IM is hinted at having the same will as the Sea. Davy is known to be the one to take anything he wants from the Sea: the Will of D. Now what would Luffy take from the Sea, the answer was already provided in Luffy’s first Davy Back fight, the Seas Flag.

- Davy is also inspired by the Singer from the Monkees band like Saturn is inspired by Jay Garcia from the Grateful Dead, meaning Davy Jones is probably Jones D Monkey (Davy J Monkey), and the original Joy Boy or Sun God.

- In Romance Dawn one Shot Luffy travels around taking the Flags of other Pirates, so Oda has had the idea of Luffy taking flags for awhile
he wants to Own the World by buying it with the One Piece “treasure”

nope, he doesn't want to be king of the world it is a contradiction of his characterization in the story.
sure Xebec dreams was stated and i think BB is the second Xebec
but Roger and Luffy's dream is something funny and makes people laugh.Ace told Yamato Luffy's dream and was expecting her to laugh. Having the ambition to be the king of the world is neither funny nor amusing it is just a very high and difficult dream.

nope, he doesn't want to be king of the world it is a contradiction of his characterization in the story.
but Roger and Luffy's dream is something funny and makes people laugh.Ace told Yamato Luffy's dream and was expecting her to laugh. Having the ambition to be the king of the world is neither funny nor amusing it is just a very high and difficult dream.
If you're in elementary school and have sharing time about what you want to be when you grow up and you say rule the world or king of the world. You're going to have the entire class laughing.

OP is a little more fictional that has that possibility but to other pirates or crew you tell that to in a world of a corrupt 'god ruled' world it's still a ridiculous pipe dream.

When Luffy told the Grand Fleet he wanted to be Pirate King without being a big shot, some laughed and some cried:

The same reaction that Luffy’s future dream got. The idea of being a King who isn’t a Big Shot is funny, because usually being a King is about ruling over people, but Luffy believes in a contradictory idea where being a King is about freedom:

If being a King of Pirates this way caused people to laugh and cry, being King of the World this way would cause even more laughter and tears.

6 year old kid can't dream about something like that

I’ve heard Six year olds actually talk about being President or a King one day. This is similar, but slightly more mature, though this is also a manga and requires some suspension of disbelief. Sabo was dreaming about writing his novel for example.
So this is dream, that SH crew was so amazed:

Look on Nami's face, that definately not the King of the World. This should be really sweet dream.

So this is dream, that SH crew was so amazed:

Look on Nami's face, that definately not the King of the World. This should be really sweet dream.

Luffy’s version of King is really sweet. That’s why Barto was crying when he realized what being a King meant to Luffy:

Barto and the Giant’s reaction are almost identical to the reactions Roger and Luffy’s dreams get and how Roger Pirates react to Joy Boy.

Luffy’s version of King is really sweet. That’s why Barto was crying when he realized what being a King meant to Luffy:

Barto and the Giant’s reaction are almost identical to the reactions Roger and Luffy’s dreams get and how Roger Pirates react to Joy Boy.
Barto was crying when Luffy said that he wants to be Pirate King. Whatever Luffy will say, Barto will cry and lose his mind.

Giants from other hand always laughing.

Nami is different, and if I judge I will look on her reaction first to understand what Luffy's dream is about