Chainsaw Man - Chapter 130 - Kill Building

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Ok, after re-reading it on another source I can change my rating from a confused 4 to a sound 5.

5 double spreads butchered by the mangaplus idiotic website, just why, is it so difficult to post them as intended? I don't think it's that difficult to arrange the pages properly.

Cool action packed chapter. Wonder what that demon is indeed, and why the heck did he want to eat Asa?

Ok, after re-reading it on another source I can change my rating from a confused 4 to a sound 5.

5 double spreads butchered by the mangaplus idiotic website, just why, is it so difficult to post them as intended? I don't think it's that difficult to arrange the pages properly.

Cool action packed chapter. Wonder what that demon is indeed, and why the heck did he want to eat Asa?
dont use mangaplus then????? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

CSM chapters hit different, idk why :finally:
Any news about anime?
We are getting JJK S2 soon and it may have 26 episodes.
movie maybe (not confirmed)

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The double spreads went hard ngl
The Falli one :suresure:

Overall I agree with the consensus, seems like a filler-ish chapter, but heavy on the art and spreads, so not too bad.

Mangaplus is so ass for that man

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Mangaplus is so ass for that man
If you change it from vertical to horizontal you'd get the double spreads. But then everything will be a double spread lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
As you pointed out, it's not a solution. But hey, it's free at least so take what you're given ig
Yeah I agree. I don't know why they can't do it, but I doubt it's something complicated lol. But yeah like you say, it's free and with official translations, so we take it lol.