Chainsaw Man - Chapter 130 - Kill Building

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Ok, after re-reading it on another source I can change my rating from a confused 4 to a sound 5.

5 double spreads butchered by the mangaplus idiotic website, just why, is it so difficult to post them as intended? I don't think it's that difficult to arrange the pages properly.

Cool action packed chapter. Wonder what that demon is indeed, and why the heck did he want to eat Asa?
Do you read on mobile or pc? If on mobile, use Tachiyomi with mangaplus extension. You can just change the split up pages to double spreads.
2. Who was that two fingered devil? Falli's underling?
Wasn't it said that she serves up dishes to other devils, and kills them if they can't eat it or something like that? So that devil probably just trying to save himself lol

Do you read on mobile or pc? If on mobile, use Tachiyomi with mangaplus extension. You can just change the split up pages to double spreads.

Wasn't it said that she serves up dishes to other devils, and kills them if they can't eat it or something like that? So that devil probably just trying to save himself lol
But that demon controlled the tentacles, right? Would be wild if he does that simply because Falli scares him.