Future Events Warrior of the Sea, Sanji: Bonney's New Daddy, and Scourge of the Marines

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
HOLD UP, LET HIM COOK, LET THAT MAN ODA COOK, SO SANJI CAN COOK, TOO

There are three sections to this theory (no TLDR because I don't even know how to condence this into one):

1. Saturn, The Man Who Killed Bartholomew Kuma
2. Bonney, Big Mom's Clone, and Sanji's New Daughter
3. Sora and Vegapunk, and Sanji vs Vice Admirals and Saturn

Saturn, The Man Who Killed Bartholomew Kuma
Why send Saturn to Egghead? Because, Saturn is the Warrior God of Science and Defense, which is what Vegapunk specializes in. Vegapunk met the Gorosei, and from Saturn's reaction to Vegapunk's betrayal, it seems Saturn has respect for Vegapunk, and has worked with him closely in the past.

We know that the Gorosei have higher authority over the Seraphim than Vegapunk, indicating that Saturn has been in charge of Vegapunk's weapon creation.

Bonney stated to Kizaru that she no longer wants to kill Vegapunk and blames someone else for what happened to Kuma. The most obvious answer is that the man Bonney now wants to kill is Saturn, and that Saturn was the person in charge of robbing Kuma of his humanity and life. Saturn himself says that he views humans as insects. Saturn would have no problem using a Revolutionary as an example by turning Kuma into a weapon of war to be controlled by the WG.

In Kuma's flashback, we see that he had what looks like white hair as a child, to go along with his dark skin. I believe Kuma is a Lunarian who was kidnapped, like King, and experimented upon. In his flashback, we see Celestial Dragons, who have a HUGE reward out just for information about Lunarians, looming over Kuma, and Bonney herself said he comes from a special race.

Kuma was the original Pacifista, because the plan all along was to use his Lunarian DNA to make the Seraphim, Lunarian clones the WG can control and use freely. Kuma is and King are both setting up the fall of Lunaria, the Celestial Dragon's ancient enemy.

This is why Kuma was trying to scale the Red Line, but then left abruptly. Kuma is trying to kill Saturn, went to Mary Geoise to do it, realized Saturn wasn't there, and is now heading to Egghead to take care of business. I wouldn't be surprised if S-Bear is connected to Kuma, and somehow feeding him information.

Kuma and Bonney have the same goal: to kill Saturn. Once Bonney realizes the man who murdered her father, Saturn, is on Egghead, she will do whatever it takes to kill him. And that leads us to Bonney's backstory:

2. Bonney, Big Mom's Clone, and Sanji's New Daughter

YEP, SANJI IS GOING TO ADOPT BIG MOM'S CLONE. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Vegapunk in the VIZ translation of 1093 stated "I won't leave that poor little child behind to die," clearly showing Bonney is a child.

The greatest proof for this is still her introduction to this arc, when she appears out of the water as a little girl, as there would be no other reason for her to be in child form while trying to infilitrate a weaponized island, than her Fruit being negated.

This explains so much about Bonney.

Her bad manners when it comes to eating and speaking, her childish mood swings, her refusal to listen to people when she's angry; Bonney has always acted like a child. Furthermore, her tight clothing makes sense when you realize she's dressing so that she can easily shrink back into a child, but still be able to move in her clothes.

We already know that Vegapunk has successfully worked with Yonkou DNA before (see Momo's Devil Fruit), and that Cipher Pol agents, like Stussy, regularly attend Big Mom's Tea Parties. It would be VERY easy for the WG to get a DNA sample if they wanted one.

Vegapunk has stated that you cannot change the natural Will of a being, whether you turn them into a cyborg, or clone them. And Bonney acts EXACTLY like Big Mom.

-Obsessed with food and gluttony
-Horrible manners
-Doesn't listen to others
-Obsessed with revenge
-Pink hair
-Same lipstick heart
-Tragic parental figure (Kuma sold himself to the WG to save Bonney, Mother Caramel was going to sell Big Mom to them)
-Overemotional
-Mood swings

Bonney's character traits ARE LITERALLY JUST BIG MOM'S TRAITS.

This explains why Vegapunk is so protective of Bonney; he created her. We know that Dragon and Vegapunk were close, so, I assume Vegapunk had the revolutionaries "kidnap" Bonney, so she couldn't be raised as a slave. It's also likely the WG just couldn't control her, since no one can really control Big Mom, either. It's also possible that Bonney was viewed as a failed clone, and would have been disposed of if not for Kuma and Vegapunk interfering.

Who else in the story was raised as a child of science, and then disposed of because they were not powerful enough? Who loves food? And who is heavily connected to Big Mom? Who told Kuma he would one day cause the Marines the most problems? IT'S EVERY SWORDSMEN'S FAVORITE COOK, SANJI!

3. Sora and Vegapunk, and Sanji vs Vice Admirals and Saturn

Sanji was abandoned by his own family for being a failed experiment, and then dedicated his life to feeding others after nearly starving to death. Sanji despises seeing women hurt more than anything, and despise those who hurt women. Saturn is currently near where Bonney is, and Sanji, Franky, and Vegapunk are heading over to her. All we need is Kuma, and we can get the ball rolling.

Sanji's mother, Sora, killed herself with poison in order to stop Sanji from becoming a heartless soldier of science. Kuma killed himself to become a heartless soldier of science, in order to save his daughter, the failed clone of Big Mom.

One thing that has been heavily overlooked regarding Sanji and Vegapunk is the missing link that is Sora, Sanji's mother. Since Judge and Vegapunk were once comrades, it makes sense that Vegapunk would have named the Warrior of the Sea, a kind hearted man who fights against evil, after Sora.

Vegapunk knew Sanji's mother and cared for her (not romantically, but as a friend). Where else would the Sora, Knight of the Sea comics, where he fights Germa 66, come from?

Judge didn't make it, Queen didn't make it (lol imagine), Caesar sure as fuck didn't make it.

If the OG Buckingham Stussy had Germa merch money, she wouldn't be grave-robbing, right?

Sora, the Warrior of the Sea, fights with a seagull on his head, and... a giant robot?

It's SOOOOOOOOOO obvious that Vegapunk is behind the Sora vs Germa comics. After finding out Judge forced his wife into a tragic death and turned his children into heartless soldiers, Vegapunk helped make the Sora comic, about a brave warrior fighting the evil Germa army, in Sora's memory.

So... does VEGAPUNK EVEN REALIZE THAT SANJI IS JUDGE'S FUCKING KID?!??!?!?!

You think he would have brough it up if he did.

It's time for Sanji to get his new power-up: the Raid Suit Vegapunk created, inspired by his own mother's love. SANJI IS SORA, a brave warrior of the sea that fights against evil trash like the Germa. Even after all his family's failures towards him, Sora's love in Sanji allowed him to save the people he hated most (besides Reiju obviously) from their own insane villainry.

The seagull is actually foreshadowing for Big News Morgans' ship, which is carried by seagulls, arriving at Egghead, but that's for another time.

Now, we're moving into the meat of this theory. Remember this moment from Thriller Bark?

Sanji: "It won't be long before I'm causing more than the rest of these guys put together."

This is that payoff.

You have a clone child, who's father was murdered in the name of evil science, surrounded by Marines, and a Gorosei.

Sanji will fight off Marines first, probably a few Vice Admirals, until Saturn decides to level the playing field by showing himself, and commanding the Mark III Pacifistas... to attack Bonney.

Bonney will be forced to watch heartless clones of her own father try to murder her.

Guess who isn't going to be too happy, about an old man trying to murder a little girl, using the clones of her father, whom Saturn murdered? YEAH, it's kicking time.

Now, I have the Gorosei at Admiral level, or above, so, I don't think Sanji will just beat Saturn. BUT he will rough him up, and force Saturn to use his Fruit and get serious, which is when I expect Luffy will step in, leading to Saturn vs Luffy and Kizaru vs Zoro and Sanji.

But, really, if Saturn did kill Kuma, and orders the Pacifista to kill Bonney, Sanji is going to lose his mind. At that point, Saturn would be everything Sanji hates in a single person; a man who's willing to trade little girls as sex slaves for fat trash like Charlos, and murder a little girl after killing her father.

Saturn is a man who views humans as insects and has no problem abusing science to destroy people's lives. He IS Sanji's natural enemy. This is also being teased with the Celestial Dragons being "starved" because they don't have lobster to eat. I think that will lead to a REALLY dark arc where Celestial Dragons start looking at Fishmen slave as sushi, but, once again, that's for another (Arlong related) post.

At some point, the real Kuma will arrive, as well, to save Bonney in one last emotional moment, proving that Saturn could not destroy the heart of Kuma, only his body. Kuma will teleport the Straw Hats, Punks, and Bonney to safety, then finally die in his daughter's arms. BUT, WAIT.

NEW FATHER ALERT DETECTED?!!?!?

This is my favorite pay off in the entire series: Sanji was supposed to become Big Mom's son in law, but, we all know how that turned out.

Instead, he will adopt Bonney after seeing her suffering, and give her the kind, happy life (full of a shit ton of food) that Bonney deserves. Sanji will beat the pedo allegations, THOUGH FATHERHOOD. You love to see it.

Oda was setting this up with this panel in the bottom right, showing that Bonney already really likes Sanji as a person:

Sanji's kindness will allow him to help Bonney deal with all of her trauma as both a failed experiment, and as a girl who lost her father so tragically.

Sugoi, Sanji! Proud of you, dog!

Also, the fucking funniest part about all of this, is that if Pudding and Sanji do get together, Pudding is going to end up RAISING HER MOM'S CLONE AS HER OWN DAUGHTER, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pudding: "S-Sanji, you didn't tell me you had a child already?!?!? W-Who did you... um... w-who's the mother?"
Sanji: "Oh, no, Pudding, this is actually a clone of your mom Vegapunk made, who we rescued from the Gorosei. I've decided to adopt her, since her father, the former Warlord Kuma, no longer can."

@Doggo @Devilbat (feel free to tag other Sanji fans, my memory is ass this morning)

Bonney being a BM clone would be overkill imo, due to the Stussy plot happaning at the same time. And the Seraphim ofc

In fact I disagree with most of this, but by God, you really can put them together!

Great thread bro, really nice read:cheers:
Oda can't be stopped, this is Clone Piece, now.

Seraphim, the Germa clones, Momo being kind of a Kaido clone sort of.

You get a clone, you get a clone, everyone gets a clone!

I honestly DID NOT want Bonney to be a child, because it will lead to some... uh, very heated and controversial discussions, but, if she is a kid and Big Mom's clone, it has a TON of weird plot implications.

We know that Sanj is going to protect Bonney now, and it would be crazy for Saturn to drop to Sanji's face that Bonney is Big Mom's clone.

Fuck. I completely forgot to put in the part about Sanji learning from Bonney that he can't hold himself back because of his genetics/family history. Welp, might add that in later.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Egghead has honestly been really fun to theorize about, there's so many damn plot threads happening at once. So many different big characters could show up now and I wouldn't be surprised.

Goated theory except for the new raid suit

But i don't think Oda is that good
Egghead has really done a lot for me, so, I've got hope Oda is cooking something big.

It might not be all of this, but Kuma and Sanji's storylines just have so much overlap, especially when you consider Sanji's greatest fear is becoming like his brothers, a heartless soldier, when that's what Kuma became.

We already saw Sanji get pissed this arc over a woman getting hurt. If Bonney gets hurt in front of Sanji, some heads are going to roll.

The Raid Suit would be controversial, but Sanji fighting in a suit inspired by his mother would make me cry manly tears.

1.Saturne will attack vegapunk 2.bonney will attack saturne, saturne will defend and attack bonney 3. sanji will save bonney and attack saturne but saturne will efforthelesly stop it 4. luffy who is keeping an eye on vegapunk will intervene and attack saturne 5. kizaru will do the classic you are forgetting someone and shot an offguard luffy from behind 6. kuma will appear and save everyone saturne will finish kuma 7.saturne will tell kizaru to stop messing around and follow the plan...... I am unsure of the other scenario.

Oda will have serious explanations to give after egghead ends with kid bonney and mini boa.
I actually think S-Snake was fine, she hasn't been sexualized at all.

If Bonney is a child, it's really awkward. One Piece is aired on a timeslot where plenty of kids watch it, and is marketed heavily towards younger people.

Having an actual child constantly having ecchi shots of them in an adult's body is too far for that, IMO.

If we get back to Wano and Shinobu aged Tama up to be Momo's age, in her 20s, like I think Oda's going to do, I will scream so hard. Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

C

CensoredbyWG

I actually think S-Snake was fine, she hasn't been sexualized at all.

If Bonney is a child, it's really awkward. One Piece is aired on a timeslot where plenty of kids watch it, and is marketed heavily towards younger people.

Having an actual child constantly having ecchi shots of them in an adult's body is too far for that, IMO.

If we get back to Wano and Shinobu aged Tama up to be Momo's age, in her 20s, like I think Oda's going to do, I will scream so hard. Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Oda is a trendsetter, every other isekai uses the trope of grown women who look like kids.

Oda flipped the script and did kids who look like grown women.

Incoming grown momo + grown tama shipping.
Post automatically merged:

Mini boa was not sexualized

Last edited by a moderator: