General & Others Is this the best One Piece has been since you caught up to the Manga?

Ever since you caught up to the manga is this the best OP has been?

• Total voters
Let’s be honest here……..
I’ll go first : I got caught up to the manga
Around the End of WCI a few chapters before 895 Luffy Vs Kat Fight. I can honestly say YES! this current period in egghead is the best One Piece has been since I caught up to the manga. There might have been a few moments in Wano that were pretty good but this arc is definitely something special.

Leave Your Thoughts

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I started reading the manga about halfway through Dressrosa and yeah this arc has been the most interesting it's been since then met interesting new characters, bought back some old favorites had great fights on and off egghead finally see the gorosei in action and we got some great lore

I started reading the manga about halfway through Dressrosa and yeah this arc has been the most interesting it's been since then met interesting new characters, bought back some old favorites had great fights on and off egghead finally see the gorosei in action and we got some great lore
There was no fight at egghead stop the cap this is unserious:risitavirus:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
There was no fight at egghead stop the cap this is unserious:risitavirus:
Luffy v Lucci
Lucci v Zoro

Strawhats vs Seraphim

Luffy v kizaru

Luffy v Kizaru and Saturn

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
For a grand total of 10 panels this ain't the gotcha moment you think it is, I was wondering if you would have the audacity to put zoro vs Lucci in it and you did.:saden:

🥱 a fights a fight no matter how you slice it

I don't remember when I caught up... Because I used read and watch... Mostly used tk stick with anime once there was no more to binge I started reading manga too.. I am assuming somewhere around marineford...
Post automatically merged:

It's been shit.... I kept hopes with FI and PH buy it kept on pulling it down... And soon I gave up
Somehow made it through Dressrosa... Thought WCI and BM would be the saving grace... But I was exhausted in WCI... Thought atleast wano.. But after few chapters I have up seeing similar trend...

B

Borasey79

Fishman island, Zou and wci firsthalf are the only times that OP was at its best since TS
FMI was dragged out just as any other post-TS arc.
The nosebleed plotline was questionable at best.
We still didn't get to see the karate dojos :catcry: