One piece chapter 1116: The Ancient Kingdom
- Cover Story: Yamato is waiving goodbye to Momo. She has a comically large backpack on her
- The chapter starts with Gorosei panicking as they hear Imus voice
- Imu is threatening them if they return to “heaven” without the head and fruit of Joyboy.
- All the Gorosei begin to converge on Luffy who is no longer in G5.
- Vegapunk continues his speech and mostly talks about the three ancient weapons
- We see glimpses of Syrup Village
- Kaya says, “To the rest of the world this must sound like an impossible lie, but we’ve heard much more fantastical tales before.”
- We also see the Baratie, Zeff is beating up some cooks and saying “Looks like we’re going to have a lot more customers in the future so you crap cooks better work twice as hard!”
- We also see Reverse Mountsin and Crocus with Laboon, “Well I guess the world is finally going to learn the truth.”
- Finally we see Windmill Village and they’re all starting to panic and considering trying to move to Goa Kingdom up North. Woop Slap is drinking at Makinos bar.
- Vegapunk states the location of Pluton and Poseidon (Caribou reacts very funny)
- Finally, Vegapunk says that he doesn’t know where Uranus is now, but that over 800 years ago it was built in the ancient kingdom he mentioned before
- The gorosei have all converged and simultaneously use their CoC and it begins to knock out marines giants and snails throughout the island and on the sea outside of it
- But the speech doesn’t stop and Vegapunk reveals the ancient kingdoms name and York cries knowing she’ll never be a Celestial Dragon now.
- Chapter ends with the ancient robot saving Luffy, “I’m sorry I’m late Joyboy.”