Gaunter O'DIMM VS Kratos VS Kaguya VS Yuuha JUHA YHWACH VS HARUHI SUZUMIYA VS Sword God Ryuma

S

Shuyaku

Isn't Haruhi an universal+ reality warper ? She kills everyone.

But apparently her speed and durability are that of a regular human's though, what a strange character. I don't have enough knowledge on these guys, but what i can say with confidence is that Ryuma, prime or zombie, is by far the weakest.

Isn't Haruhi an universal+ reality warper ? She kills everyone.

But apparently her speed and durability are that of a regular human's though, what a strange character. I don't have enough knowledge on these guys, but what i can say with confidence is that Ryuma, prime or zombie, is by far the weakest.
She is human-ish body wise.

Ryuma per hype held off the entirety of the WG, and scared them so much that centuries later they are still wary of wano.

I feel like Gaunter O dimm would challenge haruhi tho.

This is really irrelevant against massively haxxed characters on planetary scale or more lol.
IDK bro, ancient weapons were hyped to be able to destroy the world, pretty sure wg had them back then before they were lost to history and yet ryuma remained steady. Dude killed a CD. WG probably threw everything at him. And yet wano still stands.
I do agree, idk i feel like oda may go the planetary lvl route maybe?

How about the rest then. Is there any character you dont know much about?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Gaunter O'Dimm is heavily implied to be both an Eldrich being not dissimilar to Cthulu esque mythos but also literal Satan. His initials spell out GOD and he's the man of mirrors. A reflection of GOD is the Devil. Not only that but the game has a few not so subtle references to Satan through meeting at crossroads and the infamous "Deal in Rome" / "Deal on the Moon" homage.

I'm not really sure how something like Gaunter O'Dimm stacks up in actual verses. I'm pretty confident he can't be destroyed and is some fabric of reality itself. But then again Yhwach can rewrite reality and was about to destroy multiple dimensions.

Gaunter O'Dimm is heavily implied to be both an Eldrich being not dissimilar to Cthulu esque mythos but also literal Satan. His initials spell out GOD and he's the man of mirrors. A reflection of GOD is the Devil. Not only that but the game has a few not so subtle references to Satan through meeting at crossroads and the infamous "Deal in Rome" / "Deal on the Moon" homage.

I'm not really sure how something like Gaunter O'Dimm stacks up in actual verses. I'm pretty confident he can't be destroyed and is some fabric of reality itself. But then again Yhwach can rewrite reality and was about to destroy multiple dimensions.
I went and looked up some feats if it can help:

Grant wishes, which he mainly do after making a deal. He has granted a person the ability to transform others into monsters (something that he has done it himself) and gave them immortality with a regenerative factor strong enough to not be bothered by the loss of a head or a sword in his chest...
On his own words, he can make someone's mind“fast as lightning”
Conjure storms
Levitate
Create gusts of wind
Stop time
Create small dimensions in which he has a great control, changing the environment, creating illusions, monsters.
He can assume different forms (although he always appears in the same form in the game) and can hide himself in the reflections of mirrors and water, not in the water, in the reflection itself.
He said himself that he can't die and that even if destroyed, will eventually come back.
Teleport himself and others casually
Take people's souls with a touch, destroying the body (this is something that he did both times after making a deal so it is possible that he could not do it normally)
Can see spirits even if they are possessing someone(he can also force a spirit out of a person body), he can even torture them and expel them casually (no gestures or anything).
Has an innate knowledge about everything around him, knowing things about people that only they know and things like that.
Tortured a person with constants dreams of having a non-existent daughter for years in which they saw her grow like a normal person until he made the daughter died in a nightmare.
That same person was told that if they went out of a circle that he painted in the floor, they would die. Years later, that person would finally move away from the circle and immediately die in an “accident”
Made so a person lost their empathy and emotions.
An experienced wizard spent years trying to summon him or find a way to control him without success.
Also, this is more ambiguous, but he seem to be able to make people not notice him (in the scene in which he stops time, he is sitting on a table and the person that is eating there doesn't seem to notice at all).

What do you think about haruhi? And kaguya can manipulate dimensions too right?(sorry not too well versed in naruto)
Ywvach as you said can rewrite any ability/attack he sees and understand to become useless against him, but are gaunters things even abilitie? or just stuff he thinks about.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I went and looked up some feats if it can help:

Grant wishes, which he mainly do after making a deal. He has granted a person the ability to transform others into monsters (something that he has done it himself) and gave them immortality with a regenerative factor strong enough to not be bothered by the loss of a head or a sword in his chest...
On his own words, he can make someone's mind“fast as lightning”
Conjure storms
Levitate
Create gusts of wind
Stop time
Create small dimensions in which he has a great control, changing the environment, creating illusions, monsters.
He can assume different forms (although he always appears in the same form in the game) and can hide himself in the reflections of mirrors and water, not in the water, in the reflection itself.
He said himself that he can't die and that even if destroyed, will eventually come back.
Teleport himself and others casually
Take people's souls with a touch, destroying the body (this is something that he did both times after making a deal so it is possible that he could not do it normally)
Can see spirits even if they are possessing someone(he can also force a spirit out of a person body), he can even torture them and expel them casually (no gestures or anything).
Has an innate knowledge about everything around him, knowing things about people that only they know and things like that.
Tortured a person with constants dreams of having a non-existent daughter for years in which they saw her grow like a normal person until he made the daughter died in a nightmare.
That same person was told that if they went out of a circle that he painted in the floor, they would die. Years later, that person would finally move away from the circle and immediately die in an “accident”
Made so a person lost their empathy and emotions.
An experienced wizard spent years trying to summon him or find a way to control him without success.
Also, this is more ambiguous, but he seem to be able to make people not notice him (in the scene in which he stops time, he is sitting on a table and the person that is eating there doesn't seem to notice at all).

What do you think about haruhi? And kaguya can manipulate dimensions too right?(sorry not too well versed in naruto)
Ywvach as you said can rewrite any ability/attack he sees and understand to become useless against him, but are gaunters things even abilitie? or just stuff he thinks about.
O'Dimm can essentially do anything. The only thing that binds him is seemingly his own word and the desire to see mortal affairs play out. He can transform others with a mere thought or breaking of a spoon. He can send Geralt into another world (which, the Witcher universe is made up of many "spheres" or worlds) and he seems to be capable of some great divine providence. A researcher who discovered Gaunt's true nature went blind, then O'Dimm drew him a chalk circle and said should he ever leave it, he'd die.

Which, did happen years later. His own name turns a mortal mad beyond belief—the touch of Eldrich deity that I mentioned earlier—but his medium isn't one where Gaunter gets to fight and be some buffed up universe buster. But he seems immensely powerful and obscure compared to Yhwach or Kaguya.

IDK how they all match up. No idea who Haruhi is. If they can stop Yhwach from removing their powers via time manipulation, they win. Kaguya just has the best / quickest DC but no hax

O'Dimm can essentially do anything. The only thing that binds him is seemingly his own word and the desire to see mortal affairs play out. He can transform others with a mere thought or breaking of a spoon. He can send Geralt into another world (which, the Witcher universe is made up of many "spheres" or worlds) and he seems to be capable of some great divine providence. A researcher who discovered Gaunt's true nature went blind, then O'Dimm drew him a chalk circle and said should he ever leave it, he'd die.

Which, did happen years later. His own name turns a mortal mad beyond belief—the touch of Eldrich deity that I mentioned earlier—but his medium isn't one where Gaunter gets to fight and be some buffed up universe buster. But he seems immensely powerful and obscure compared to Yhwach or Kaguya.

IDK how they all match up. No idea who Haruhi is. If they can stop Yhwach from removing their powers via time manipulation, they win. Kaguya just has the best / quickest DC but no hax
Powers. Haruhi has the ability to create reality (or "data"), but the power is unconscious and she is unaware of it. Just by thinking, she can alter reality.
Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Alias: God; Eve
Haruhi is basically god in her verse. Speaking of eldrich deity, you can likenher to azatoth. The sleeping outer god who's dream is basically all creation. And other outer gods do everything they can to keep him asleep. In the case of haruhi, they keep her amused in the show so that she doesnt get bored of everything and erases them and remakes the univserse( unconsciously ofc)

I thought kaguya was godlike too, manipulates dimensions so idk. yhwach does the same in a way, travels through time/space and rewrites reality to his desires. Kratos apparently ranges from planetary to universal according to @ShishioIsBack so i thought he could stand up here.

Feels pretty balanced to me too as haruhi has the constition of a normal human, though we dont know if she can actually be ''killed'' in the mortal sense nor what it would do.

Other question, what's Ryuma doing here? Everyone on this battle destroys him with no mercy.

It's like putting Luffy alongside Asura, Goku and Toriko on a battle.
Just cause of his hype of defending wano against the entirety of the wg who had ancient weapons and stuff.
Post automatically merged:

kaguya and haruchi can't win against YB

don't know gaunter so won't judge

no need bring up ryuma lol
I posted above what gaunter can do, haruhi is god in her verse why cant she win?

Just cause of his hype of defending wano against the entirety of the wg who had ancient weapons and stuff.
Post automatically merged:

I posted above what gaunter can do, haruhi is god in her verse why cant she win?
Seriously, there are characters capable of soloing the entire OP verse; I do not think holding the WG with its ancient weapons is sufficient enough to compare him with the aforementioned characters.

Heck, Haruhi and Kratos are confirmed universal+ characters.

Seriously, there are characters capable of soloing the entire OP verse; I do not think holding the WG with its ancient weapons is sufficient enough to compare him with the aforementioned characters.

Heck, Haruhi and Kratos are confirmed universal+ characters.
Alright, i may have fucked up with ryuuma, let me remove him. How about the rest then?

Alright, i may have fucked up with ryuuma, let me remove him. How about the rest then?
Well, Kratos and Haruhi are really the anomalies here but aside from that, the rest is fine to compare with imo.

Edit: On the other hand, Haruhi is extremely hax but she is a huge glass canon since she is 1.) unaware of her abilities and 2.) her speed and durability is only "average human" level. Everyone on this battle would speedblitz her without doubt.

Well, Kratos and Haruhi are really the anomalies here but aside from that, the rest is fine to compare with imo.
Anomalies as in what? I do feel like gaunter could be compared to haruri, dude didnt give a fuck about the white frost.A multiversal/dimensional exinction level event that was happening. Has seemingly limitlless powers, cannot be killed as he is the very personification of evil, etc,etc. I posted what he could do before.

Kaguya can create dimensions too which is why i put her there and yvach is multi dimensional too.

Kratos is a weird one, he is all physical so idk how he stacks up to them,

i feel like Gaunter O'Dimm and haruhi stack up.

I'll check it

haruchi doesn't know how to use her powers and her body is of a normal human she'll get destroyed before she even knows (its one of my favorite anime)
But then do we know that she can get destroyed? What happens if her physical body gets destroyed? Haven’t watched the whole show so I don’t know if that’s touched upon.