General & Others Why have we not seen a single character who aspires to be a Yonko?

Yonko title

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
All my panels versus your lack of any actual reference. ROFL. You imply that Luffy is something less than fearless which misses the entire point of the character. He actually engaged both parties despite the disadvantage of not having his full crew (only nine other people) to cover him. The fact that he allowed his allies to pull him away means nothing unless at best, you ignore the Yonko:

Blackbeard declined a fight with Shanks while Shanks allowed him to go and fight another day. Mom and Kaido have a truce until they vanquish their other enemies. Even an idiot understands that there is a time and place to fight to the finish. Anyone with a shot at actually becoming pirate king understands that.
What the fuck do you not get about he stole a copy from meme and ran away. Its in the fucking manga.
What part of that is too difficult for you to understand. Tell me. Did he beat big mom in wci ? No he fucking didnt. Did he get the RP copy ? Yes he fuckin did.

Seriously tell me whats so difficult about that that your single braincell is having so much trouble processing it ???

What the fuck do you not get about he stole a copy from meme and ran away. Its in the fucking manga.
What part of that is too difficult for you to understand. Tell me. Did he beat big mom in wci ? No he fucking didnt. Did he get the RP copy ? Yes he fuckin did.

Seriously tell me whats so difficult about that that your single braincell is having so much trouble processing it ???
He declined the chance to get out of the fights with her officers, and it's impossible to say what his reputation would be without those victories. We know for certain that he wouldn't have developed his strength in that arc otherwise.

The fact that he didn't beat Big Mom then is irrelevant. That only means that she's able to follow up with her own trip to Wano. Which is the obvious move for anyone who breaks into her territory. In order to get the full road glyphs, you have to invade both territories. There is no possible way to do that without eventually fighting an emperor. The alliance that got him into both territories was formed on the condition of beating Kaido, there's no escape from Onigashima at all without that help.

HA001

โ€Ž
He declined the chance to get out of the fights with her officers, and it's impossible to say what his reputation would be without those victories. We know for certain that he wouldn't have developed his strength in that arc otherwise.

The fact that he didn't beat Big Mom then is irrelevant. That only means that she's able to follow up with her own trip to Wano. Which is obvious move for anyone who breaks into her territory. In order to get the full road glyphs, you have to invade both territories. There is no possible way to do that without eventually fighting an emperor. The alliance that got him into both territories was formed on the condition of beating Kaido, there's no escape from Onigashima at all without that help.
Yes there fuckin is. Luffy could easily have stolen an rp in onigashima and left.

He doesnt need to beat any yonko. Hes choosing to. But you can become pirate king even if you dont.

Yes there fuckin is. Luffy could easily have stolen an rp in onigashima and left.

He doesnt need to beat any yonko. Hes choosing to. But you can become pirate king even if you dont.
Let's hear your OP fanfiction on how one gets onto the island of Onigashima without the help of Kinemon's raid, and then escapes from the entirety of the Beast Pirates on the toughest current in the series with King overhead after dicking over the samurai.

Kid, Luffy, Big Mom, Blackbeard, and Kaido all aim to beat at least one person designated Yonko on their road to become pirate king. But surely you have a direct line from a more credible character on making that happen without surpassing them?

HA001

โ€Ž
Let's hear your OP fanfiction on how one gets onto the island of Onigashima without the help of Kinemon's raid, and then escapes from the entirety of the Beast Pirates on the toughest current in the series with King overhead after dicking over the samurai.

Kid, Luffy, Big Mom, Blackbeard, and Kaido all aim to beat at least one person designated Yonko on their road to become pirate king. But surely you have a direct line from a more credible character on making that happen without surpassing them?
Lmfao a piece of piss. They are all drunk off their ass.
Just need rs sanji and brooks ghost form to show him the way and luffy could get the copy and be on his way.
They were really on guard werent they yet somehow 5000 plus men have infiltrated onigashima and 9 people got straight to kaido with no bother.

Lmfao a piece of piss. They are all drunk off their ass.
Just need rs sanji and brooks ghost form to show him the way and luffy could get the copy and be on his way.
They were really on guard werent they yet somehow 5000 plus men have infiltrated onigashima and 9 people got straight to kaido with no bother.
King and Jack are pretty sober as they patrol the town and waterfall, the infiltration that leads to Fukurokuju's squad being taken out doesn't happen without Shinobu, the covers in town and on the island don't happen without Kinemon, Shutenmaru doesn't become Asura without Kinemon and has the map, Kyoshiro doesn't become Denjiro without Kinemon arriving so he stays a threat. Sanji doesn't become Sangoro who fights Page One if he's not given a cover to recruit samurai so he has no idea that the RS makes him invisible. All you're suggesting puts quite a lot on the idea of Brooke just showing up and creeping his soul to the right spot. Which they also would have done by now if it was that easy, no reason they would choose to glimpse the road poneglyph only after the fight if they could help it.

The only real way to do this is to fight alongside the samurai, which means... fighting. OP is a great seller as it is, sorry but I don't think anyone would buy your cowardly fanfiction if you sold it.

โ— Let's make it easy for you Why have we not seen a single character who aspires to be a Yonko? And we have ppl calling it a mere title ::choppawhat::gonope:

โ— why ppl is using it to hype and powerscale other characters while So far no one talked about becoming a Yonko and it was called a mere title by Jinbei .:suresure:
Because yonko is a pitstop to become PK, i know you got triggered by that last thread but this is really sad lmao. No one brought up yonko in the conversation, and yet people still aim for the spot of Emperor of the sea, more than just zoro wanting to become WSS. When you have several people aiming for PK and yet only one for WSS, its what the thread was about.

HA001

โ€Ž
King and Jack are pretty sober as they patrol the town and waterfall, the infiltration that leads to Fukurokuju's squad being taken out doesn't happen without Shinobu, the covers in town and on the island don't happen without Kinemon, Shutenmaru doesn't become Asura without Kinemon and has the map, Kyoshiro doesn't become Denjiro without Kinemon arriving so he stays a threat. Sanji doesn't become Sangoro who fights Page One if he's not given a cover to recruit samurai so he has no idea that the RS makes him invisible. All you're suggesting puts quite a lot on the idea of Brooke just showing up and creeping his soul to the right spot. Which they also would have done by now if it was that easy, no reason they would choose to glimpse the road poneglyph only after the fight if they could help it.

The only real way to do this is to fight alongside the samurai, which means... fighting. OP is a great seller as it is, sorry but I don't think anyone would buy your cowardly fanfiction if you sold it.
Lmfao you still dont get it. It doesnt matter what luffy is choosing to do. He at any point could have stolen kaidos rp and left wano just like he did at totland. The fact he CAN was my whole point.

Because yonko is a pitstop to become PK, i know you got triggered by that last thread but this is really sad lmao. No one brought up yonko in the conversation, and yet people still aim for the spot of Emperor of the sea, more than just zoro wanting to become WSS. When you have several people aiming for PK and yet only one for WSS, its what the thread was about.
Its not a pitstop.
You don't need to be a Yonko to become PK, you don't need to defeat Yonko to become a PK.
Roger did neither.
Luffy wants to do it just for fuck sakes. He can go Roger's way and be a sneaky bastard and just go straight to Raftel if he wants to.

Yonkou are very irrelevant in the story man, I genuinely don't understand why fan base hypes that pathetic ass title.

Lmfao you still dont get it. It doesnt matter what luffy is choosing to do. He at any point could have stolen kaidos rp and left wano just like he did at totland. The fact he CAN was my whole point.
No, he can't. He is incapable of that sort of strategy or following through precisely if someone like Sanji could cook it up. He will fail if it doesn't come down to picking the ballsiest option. Law can plan that sort of thing but doesn't have anywhere near the strength to defend himself in the event of unforeseen variables.

Capone was the same way at WCI and that plan failed. They were only saved because in the process of picking a fight with Big Mom and draw her wrath away from the fishman, Luffy decided to give her the tatamebako. Katakuri not being tied up in a fight for half a day meant there would been more offense on the escaping ship... someone would have had to fight him off.

Udon and Luffy's Haki training wouldn't have happened if he didn't immediately get in a fight with Kaido.

WB aspired to be yonko, he refused PK title
He doesn't lol
People just accepted him as a Yonko. A lot of people seemed to just become Yonkou like Shanks had no ambition after loosing an arm, he was far from his Prime and he still became a Yonko.

The title seems very worthless in the grand scheme of things. Being an emperor is canonically not a bigger accomplishment than being a warlord

He doesn't lol
People just accepted him as a Yonko. A lot of people seemed to just become Yonkou like Shanks had no ambition after loosing an arm, he was far from his Prime and he still became a Yonko.

The title seems very worthless in the grand scheme of things. Being an emperor is canonically not a bigger accomplishment than being a warlord
Nah, WB embraced his emperor duties, he provided protection to those who needed it, he took care of his teritories.
If he didn't wanna be an emperor then he'd stay put somewhere, where no one would Bother him or he'd travel the world same as Luffy.

HA001

โ€Ž
No, he can't. He is incapable of that sort of strategy or following through precisely if someone like Sanji could cook it up. He will fail if it doesn't come down to picking the ballsiest option. Law can plan that sort of thing but doesn't have anywhere near the strength to defend himself in the event of unforeseen variables.

Capone was the same way at WCI and that plan failed. They were only saved because in the process of picking a fight with Big Mom and draw her wrath away from the fishman, Luffy decided to give her the tatamebako. Katakuri not being tied up in a fight for half a day meant there would been more offense on the escaping ship... someone would have had to fight him off.

Udon and Luffy's Haki training wouldn't have happened if he didn't immediately get in a fight with Kaido.
Ffs. Im talking in General. I actually cannot believe its been this much of a struggle for you to understand a simple point.
You do not have to beat yonko to become pirate king.
Just because luffy is choosing to do so, doesnt mean its a requirement.

Nah, WB embraced his emperor duties, he provided protection to those who needed it, he took care of his teritories.
If he didn't wanna be an emperor then he'd stay put somewhere, where no one would Bother him or he'd travel the world same as Luffy.
He protected the territories out of kindness of his heart, its established that he is one of the kindest man in the world.
And often times you do your duties even if you don't like the job. Mihawk gave two shits about his warlord title but he would still kill pirates here and there, go to meetings here and there etc.

Ffs. Im talking in General. I actually cannot believe its been this much of a struggle for you to understand a simple point.
You do not have to beat yonko to become pirate king.
Just because luffy is choosing to do so, doesnt mean its a requirement.
Luffy, Big Mom, Chinjao, Rayleigh, Blackbeard, and Kid have all associated that goal with beating them. Who do you have as an example that says otherwise?

HA001

โ€Ž
Luffy, Big Mom, Chinjao, Rayleigh, Blackbeard, and Kid have all associated that goal with beating them. Who do you have as an example that says otherwise?
The fact that gold roger stole a copy from meme begged his rival for his crew member and everything else fell in his lap beating no one on the way.

I got triggered lmaoo why would i be triggered while the answers are obvious and the post below makes it clear :gonope: next time bring me someone wants to be a yonko:gokulaugh:

โ–ชWSS : Zoro / Kuina and its current owner is Mihawk .:datas:
โ–ชWSM : Teach ( he said he is the strongest in the world in MF ) - Ace its previous owner : WB .:jordanmf:
โ–ชAdmiral : Coby and his friend:myman::myman:
โ–ชWSC : no one wants it .:jay-yeah:
โ–ชPK : Luffy ..... its previous owner : Roger .:arnoling:
โ–ชYonko : no one wants it .:sighting::fuah::jay-he::bamathink: