One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
HOLY SHITT THIS EPISODE

Did Sanji just mid diffied Drake with minimum effort? RIP TO PEOPLE WHO WERE SAYING SANJI IS VETERAN LEVEL WITHOUT THE SUIT LMAO. MY BOY SANJI IS 100% MID HIGH TIER WITHOUT THE SUIT AND THATS A FACT.

So will you guys accept Anime as cannon like you did with Sanji vs P1? Don't go 180° on Anime filler now.

Drake isn't weak, it's just that Sangoro is too strong.:myman:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
HOLY SHITT THIS EPISODE

Did Sanji just mid diffied Drake with minimum effort? RIP TO PEOPLE WHO WERE SAYING SANJI IS VETERAN LEVEL WITHOUT THE SUIT LMAO. MY BOY SANJI IS 100% MID HIGH TIER WITHOUT THE SUIT AND THATS A FACT.

So will you guys accept Anime as cannon like you did with Sanji vs P1? Don't go 180° on Anime filler now.

Sanji lol diffed Drake btw, not mid diff:goyea:

HOLY SHITT THIS EPISODE

Sanji lol diffed Drake btw, not mid diff:goyea:
Guys guys, Drake took barrage of DJ attacks and it didn't even put a bruise on him.

It just shows Sanji is horse shit if anything

Oda told Sanji voice actor "he will never be cool again" shiddddddddddddd after this that Clearly was a Troll
Oda has misconception about what's cool and what's not... in fact, all his editors even are like that... just look at the editor who said the chapter is so emotional and made him cry LMAO... we do not rate things as those authors... what they see is cool can be stupid for us, and what we see is cool can be stupid for them
that's what I got from oda's words... cause to him, the way Sanji was treated in WCI was very cool