Discussion Power Vanica general power level thread

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Vanica general power level thread

What is her power level? Here is where you can discuss everything about Vanica's power level.

Seeing that Vanica is possessed by the devil Megicula and also one of the Dark Triad, who currently rule over the Spade Kingdom, her being a powerful mage is undeniable.

She uses Blood Magic and is able to create large creatures consisting of blood. That beast was easily able to withstand Noelleโ€™s Sea Dragonโ€™s Roar spell like it was nothing. Vanica even asked what that spell was supposed to be.

Other than Blood Magic, she also uses Curse-Warding Magic and she is able to create powerful curses. She was able to defeat the ruler of the Heart Kingdom, Lolopechka who is able to use Water Spirit Magic and both her magic and grimoire hold the sum of what former queens accumulated. Because of that defeat, she was cursed later.

When she attacked the Heart Kingdom, she resurrected her Dark Disciples by using Curse-Warding Magic. No matter how many times the Dark Disciples were killed they stood back up.

The only possible way to defeat the resurrected Dark Disciples was by killing Vanica herself.

She could also kill her own resurrected Dark Disciples by making them into a bomb.

Other than using magic, Vanica seems to be pretty strong physically. She easily stomped on one of her Dark Disciples and made him bleed.

Lolopechka used Mana Zone + Mana Method + Water Spirit Magic to cut Vanicaโ€™s Blood Magic into half and boost Noelleโ€™s Water Magic so she might stand a chance again Vanica. Then Noelle was able to stab Vanica in her Valkyrie Armor: Mermaid form. Vanica even praised Noelle for that attack.

After that Vanica started using her devil power at 50%. Lolopechka even realized that her spell was kinda useless since Vanica was still extremely powerful despite the fact that her Blood Magic was cut to half of its power.

Even 1% more of her devil powers gave her an extreme boost.

Fighting against Noelle, she was using more and more devil powers.

When Nero sealed her magic and devil powers away, she was able to break free because the help of Megicula and a weakening spell was activated before she reached 70% of her devil powers.

Vanica/Megicula was also able to curse the Water Spirit, Undine.

Seeing the power difference between Vanica and Noelle, Vanice doesnโ€™t want to fight her anymore but Noelle doesnโ€™t give up and drives her lance thought Vanica for the second time and makes her bleed. But it was a useless attack in the end.

Noelle uses Sea Dragonโ€™s Roar on Vanica but she blocks it with her Blood Magic pretty easily again.

After defeating Noelle at last, Vanica remembers Acier Silva and their fight. When Vanica gets to know that Noelle is related to Acier, she takes Lolopechka hostage just because she wants see Noelle get stronger so they could fight again. This also proves that Vanica expects Noelle to get stronger and come to the Spade Kingdom to have a fight again.

Last edited:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
This pic doesn't work lol.

Overall great work as I said. I might add somethings later.

Or quote you to debate :catsure:
I saw it lol. Don't know why.

Thanks again.

No. I told you already :catblush:

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
If I didn't check avy and un I would write nice job @Light D Lamperouge

Haha jk.

Nice job tris.

I think Vanica is easily above the Clover Captain level dunno low WK level?
Lmao

Thanks. Took me just 2 days lol.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Very nice overview โ™ก
She is one of the strongest female person yet due to her magic and Megicula.

Like this picture said and how Nacht stated it: they're even stronger one than the dark triad. Which is pRetty insane.
thats how every writer/mangaka told the story. if they already introduced the strongest villain in the beginning, its quite boring.

Vanica general power level thread

What is her power level? Here is where you can discuss everything about Vanica's power level.

Seeing that Vanica is possessed by the devil Megicula and also one of the Dark Triad, who currently rule over the Spade Kingdom, her being a powerful mage is undeniable.

She uses Blood Magic and is able to create large creatures consisting of blood. That beast was easily able to withstand Noelleโ€™s Sea Dragonโ€™s Roar spell like it was nothing. Vanica even asked what that spell was supposed to be.

Other than Blood Magic, she also uses Curse-Warding Magic and she is able to create powerful curses. She was able to defeat the ruler of the Heart Kingdom, Lolopechka who is able to use Water Spirit Magic and both her magic and grimoire hold the sum of what former queens accumulated. Because of that defeat, she was cursed later.

When she attacked the Heart Kingdom, she resurrected her Dark Disciples by using Curse-Warding Magic. No matter how many times the Dark Disciples were killed they stood back up.

The only possible way to defeat the resurrected Dark Disciples was by killing Vanica herself.

She could also kill her own resurrected Dark Disciples by making them into a bomb.

Other than using magic, Vanica seems to be pretty strong physically. She easily stomped on one of her Dark Disciples and made him bleed.

Lolopechka used Mana Zone + Mana Method + Water Spirit Magic to cut Vanicaโ€™s Blood Magic into half and boost Noelleโ€™s Water Magic so she might stand a chance again Vanica. Then Noelle was able to stab Vanica in her Valkyrie Armor: Mermaid form. Vanica even praised Noelle for that attack.

After that Vanica started using her devil power at 50%. Lolopechka even realized that her spell was kinda useless since Vanica was still extremely powerful despite the fact that her Blood Magic was cut to half of its power.

Even 1% more of her devil powers gave her an extreme boost.

Fighting against Noelle, she was using more and more devil powers.

When Nero sealed her magic and devil powers away, she was able to break free because the help of Megicula and a weakening spell was activated before she reached 70% of her devil powers.

Vanica/Megicula was also able to curse the Water Spirit, Undine.

Seeing the power difference between Vanica and Noelle, Vanice doesnโ€™t want to fight her anymore but Noelle doesnโ€™t give up and drives her lance thought Vanica for the second time and makes her bleed. But it was a useless attack in the end.

Noelle uses Sea Dragonโ€™s Roar on Vanica but she blocks it with her Blood Magic pretty easily again.

After defeating Noelle at last, Vanica remembers Acier Silva and their fight. When Vanica gets to know that Noelle is related to Acier, she takes Lolopechka hostage just because she wants see Noelle get stronger so they could fight again. This also proves that Vanica expects Noelle to get stronger and come to the Spade Kingdom to have a fight again.

Wow, you've done really nice job!
Litteraly amazing analize.

Now let's return to your question, how is strong Vanica/Megicula, and what's her power lvl. Firstful let's see what character Vanica litteraly destroyed: Noelle, Nero, Lolochipeka, Noelle for most reasons was the strongest of em all(I mean yes, her power was boosted, but it was her who Vanica praised, few times, so...it is what it is. Now, is that really impressive features that Vanica showed? I would say yes. Like she called Sea Dragon Roar like it was nothing, while SDR is really powerful spell, that ripped Veto body in half, when characters like Luck and Magna was able just put a scratch on him. Also important to remember that SDR is not pircing magic spell, water spells should just blow away things(usually it's not deadly power), while SDR power could be compared to tsunami, which is litteraly destroy everything on it's way. Now, no one, even Elfs wasn't able tti o block SDR spell, so yes the fact that this spell wasn't even able to harm Vanica creations are impressive. From other hand we have characters like Yami who can cut space, so that is even beyond any spell with pircing damage. So what will happen if Yami cut Vanica in half with space cutting spell? I litteraly don't know. Yami's power is broken. From other hand when Noelle pirced Vanica with her water spear, which actually turning surrounding magic, even mana zone, for support Noelle attack, which could mean that Noelle actually used Vanica power against her, and with that power Noelle pirced threw Vanica, which usually should mean death, Vanika wasn't killed. So with that said, we could assume that Vanika is able to survive Yami's cutting attack. From other hand, most of Vanica's spells was cursing magic. So it seems that Vanica curse target, making it weaker and then defeat it with brute force. But Vanika never used 100% of her power, which should litteraly became beyond everything that she used. Still there's no prove that she is able defeat Yami.
Because of all that I will put her below Yami, but obliviosly I think Vanica is stronger then Mareleona, or is close in power to her. Especially because she could curse Mateleona, and her physical power could be equal to Mateleona. I'm not sure about Fuegeleon with his Salamandra...but I'm 100% confident that Vanica is stronger any other captain.