Questions & Mysteries Would Chopper’s kid be a reindeer or a human?

That would be abormination, that also will doe soon...
In our world if humans try to that between different animals for experiment, child woukd die soon, it would be freek. And I'm not even talking about beastialy...this is sick...
So chopper could have children only with other reindeer, not mink, or human.

What if it;s a super sexy furry?
There would born a freek, who will die eventually, maybe some month after birth...
And if that creature wouldn't die....better shot that monster lol
So it is known that choppers future could be only with animals nothing else...ofcourse he could use some science tricks and made child get only his genes, or mother....but this is sick...at this point I hope that Chopper will stay forever alone...
@PeperLevi

There would born a freek, who will die eventually, maybe some month after birth...
And if that creature wouldn't die....better shot that monster lol
So it is known that choppers future could be only with animals nothing else...ofcourse he could use some science tricks and made child get only his genes, or mother....but this is sick...at this point I hope that Chopper will stay forever alone...
@PeperLevi
I think that the minks come from sex between zoan users and animals.

I think that the minks come from sex between zoan users and animals.
LMAO do you know that there is huge gap between structure of organism like humans and animals. Minks and Fishmans, Mermaids, Giants are just different type of humanoid, that's why they have everything that human should have plus another feature case of place where they born. Diffent human races also has same origin, that was proved by genetic science, so your starement is pure trash lol
You should really learn science, biology etc before saying fullish statements

LMAO do you know that there is huge gap between structure of organism like humans and animals. Minks and Fishmans, Mermaids, Giants are just different type of humanoid, that's why they have everything that human should have plus another feature case of place where they born. Diffent human races also has same origin, that was proved by genetic science, so your starement is pure trash lol
You should really learn science, biology etc before saying fullish statements
Nah bro, I spoke with Oda's editor about this.

All of the demi-human races in one piece are the results of zoans mating with animals.

Human zoan users will just have normal human children. As far as we currently know, devil fruit users in general cannot pass on any traits from their devil fruit onto their offspring. Linlin for example has many children but none of them have any powers similar to the Soul Fruit. :bamathink:

So no nightmare fuel here. :jordanmf:

However, the above should also apply to Chopper who is at his core, a reindeer and not a human. Chopper may not even be able to produce offspring with humans (but he could with regular reindeer? :jay-yeah:).

If he can reproduce with humans though... :jay-he:

His children will be abominations. :believe:
What if he gets down and dirty with the mink chic he was eyeballing in Zou, or even carrot :choppawhat:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Man, some of y'all doesn't know how reproductive system works
Anyway, it's depend on who Chopper is mating with, if it's a female Zoan user then it will be a human obviously and if it's a Smile user then it will also be a human cuz I don't think the Smile traits can pass on to another child, if it's a Mink then the kid will be a mink. Simple:kayneshrug:

C

critical mindset

And Trump is the offspring of his mother wondering off to the zoo and fucking the biggest Chad orangutang. This might explain the colour of his hair