Votes: 12 70.6%
  • 48h

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I ain’t, don’t listen to Reborn the Runner’s slander :catrude:

I’m playing two games already and I simply don’t have time, but rooting for y’all

Okay. Sub in when you can.
Post automatically merged:

Oh this is a YTW game huh :finally::pepedoffy: Amazing we missed you
Don't kill me if you end up being scum. I will lay low this time. :neesama:

D

Dragomir

Hey! The game is not going to begin until at least Wednesday at noon EST. That doesn't necessarily mean it will 100% start at that time, but just know that it won't begin today or tomorrow. There's a lot of school and scholarship work that I want to focus on for these two days before I can give deliver this game to you guys. Bare with me, please. It's gonna take a minute before I am fully ready.

With that being said, I plan on sending out role PMs later tonight for y'all to fiddle around with while you wait.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hey! The game is not going to begin until at least Wednesday at noon EST. That doesn't necessarily mean it will 100% start at that time, but just know that it won't begin today or tomorrow. There's a lot of school and scholarship work that I want to focus on for these two days before I can give deliver this game to you guys. Bare with me, please. It's gonna take a minute before I am fully ready.

With that being said, I plan on sending out role PMs later tonight for y'all to fiddle around with while you wait.
:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.