Current Events Is Reopening the scar = Giving a new scar

Kaido says this...

Making it seem like reopening the old scar is the bare minimum. And if they cant even do that...then theyre not impressive.

Idk, I take it that an Oden lvl feat would be giving Kaido a new scar....and not only reopening the old one. So hopefully Law can do that.

Leave your opinions ?

It's not exactly the same.

Reopening it should be easier than tearing a new one however not if the scar got well treated, in that case I don't think so overall.

Kaido's scar is almost certainly weaker than the rest of the body imo, since it's still pretty visible, the zone should be more fragile but don't know to which extent.

Not for me

Killing Kaido > Making a new scar > reopening the old scar > what the Scabbards accomplished
Yeah that makes the most sense

Thats fine cause opening the wound is far above yc1 and thats would have to be done by a 2 sword zoro. Not even all out.
Where do you get the idea that Sulong Inu is high YC lvl ? Theyre below Jack in base. And should be above him in Sulong.

Inu and Necko dont look impressive beating an already injured Jack. The rest are all YC3 or below.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah that makes the most sense

Where do you get the idea that Sulong Inu is high YC lvl ? Theyre below Jack in base. And should be above him in Sulong.

Inu and Necko dont look impressive beating an already injured Jack. The rest are all YC3 or below.
Kaido called doffy (around yc3) weak yet he told jack hes not weak for getting clapped but that they are STRONG

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yh cause theyre above YC3. Still doesnt mean theyre on YC1 lvl.

Id say YC3 +. Plus its two of them vs a weakened Jack. Jack just isnt strong enough to fight both of them. Thats probably what Kaido meant
He couldnt even put up a fight. They instantly wrecked him. That puts them comfortably above yc3.