Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Too bad everyone's claimed already lmao
Yeah, there are fake claims this game that's damn obvious. Kinda sad that we have to be day 3 for people to start giving reads instead of just claims lol though the numbers aren't that bad: 1 indie, 2 town dead. Along with 2 mafia uncovered that can be dealt with knowing our vigilantes will 100% hit mafia and not town.

Just have to look at behavior more than the claims, especially the ones that don't confirm one another. This is why I want to take another look at Rayan as well. To be fair I haven't seen town Rayan ever but I wanna read what he wrote so far because I feel iffy about him

I want balance in this game. It's time to lynch a townie first, we shall deal with Mafia and scum later.

Seth is ok as a pick so I went after him, in that he is fundamentally being lynched for his inactivity, so the mathematical odds he flips scum are obviously low. Specially when it's his style to sign up with games and not even play them.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Look I get this whole “bigger risk/bigger reward” thing but we did this before in a ToL game and went for an inactive for a the bigger risk instead of the confirmed scums and town got fucked afterwards when it’s flipped town.

Just got for what’s in front of us, get rid of mafia numbers first. Let cop invest Seth/Yo or whatever.

We have no reason to believe that Seth is 100% confirm unless if Queen is telling us this lmao

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi brings up a good point

at the very least we should discuss this more before the phase ends
Also wtf were you and Fuji (and Drago too) doing saying you’ll go sleep but never actually going to bed? Lmao

you two are like lovers who doesn’t wanna hang up the phone 😂
Post automatically merged:

Fine with either Seth, Yo and queen.
Go for queen. Then whoever is roleblocker, use your intuition to decide who to roleblock. And hopefully Zara can perform a kill tonight.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I've said the same. I think we shouldn't bite on more than we can chew on for the moment. Better get the confirmed scum out now and take care of Lanji and Seth at night. If Seth survives we lynch him tomorrow.

Rayan should be looked at too.

But let's talk this out for a bit. We have time.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Queen also stayed up with us as well kiwi

just to give town the middle finger
Haha, this is why she’s the best ☺️
:catsweat: I salute Queen for her claim and dedication.

+1 @Queen fuck town for making everyone claim
Post automatically merged:

Think I've pretty much casted Votes on everyone and everything this game.
:shame:

But arryt. A queen lynch can also tell alot of things.
lmao this is such a mood

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Don't have a lot of time so this may not totally be accurate, but I don't think I'm wrong to find Rayan odd.

For now I have no fucking idea, the whole mess with Fuji the bus the redirection etc was hella confusing

And I am not the only one it seems given that no one a real majority and everyone look for someone to lynch one hour before the end

I think Beta Tobi and maybe Midnight to be if not town not mafia. And Kiwi claim seems solid.

Light ability seems to give a town player too

For the rest I don't know at all
That's what I want to put emphasis on "not town not mafia". He's said this more than once about more than one player.

I protected Law last night
I know Kiwi mentioned it before and it's a good point. Why protect Law when you could have protected someone who said a lot more and that looked a lot more Town like Fuji, or even Light after his fight with TACo? Maybe afraid of trackers? The Law heal doesn't make a lot of sense.

Sera is a better lynch choice given what I think about Tobi

VOTE SERAPHOENIX @Dragomir
I'm pretty sure by then Sera said that he was rolecrushed and Lanji heavily hinted that he did it, and indeed Lanji has a rolecrushing ability, so I just don't understand this vote.

I am 100% town I don't care to looks scummy. But if your radar has been on Beta before why voted against me and not push a beta vote ?

If someone had really looked my posts and not have a "hunch" or little fluff in the beginning of the game it was easy to see I was town
Don't think it was easy to figure you out as town, after this tiny iso you mostly fluffed and gave a few opinions.

Can you ask Drago for a real vote count again with my vote against Queen ?

I want to check something (I have a passive too that can be handy)
And finally again, just wanna point out that Rayan has often mentioned people not being town nor mafia. He said that about tobi and midnight (though not sure why tobi's role would be indie)? Either diplomatic reads or he is himself indie and kinda projects it onto the people he mentions.

Also I am not sure how many town protects there are this game? And if his claim is a solid one.

Not trying to derail the Seth lynch, but while we have time we may as well start checking out other players because I really doubt mafia has 3 members only, and 2 indies in a 20 player game. I'd say possibly 4 mafia and 4 indies, so we have about half of the game figured out. The more dayphase we have to discuss the better.

Vote Lynch Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.