Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Imagine calling wara, who was the only to sus queen until she slipped, Lala.

It isn't Larimo anymore, but LLLLLL...
Too bad, I've sussed everyone here which is more then Lara and Lemon combined.

This is my win.

Post automatically merged:

We’re lynching queen and nk Seth and Lanji. Rest of suspects are Rayan and Yo.
Also now that you’re here, you have to make an obligatory Lara post, a gif that yells at Rayan and a Larimo joke :catpole:
Skip the last part jew.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is everything okay jew :usoprice:
This game is just ridiculous, feels like there are more wacky twists and turns than ever before. You in particular (and I say this with love) are absolutely infuriating with the constant flip flopping and introducing new ideas/theories every post, I am completely incapable of keeping up with you right now. At this point, I’m ready to just vote for the popular choice and check whoever I’m told to at night.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wanna work together?

Doesn't matter the way you rolled in this game. I shall engineer our way through success, but only if you lend me the precious stone.

Br0 I don't have the stone. If I had I'd have bargained with you already. I am still willing to talk it over if you help us out, but you are losing most of townies' support so far.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

I think most of us can agree that this game went awry when D1 and D2 was everybody at everybody’s throat and forcing everyone to claim. And now it’s just a mess of mass claiming, shitpost, salt, low key angle shooting and low effort townplay

Some stuff from earlier this game annoyed me so much that I was ready to gamethrow. But then after thinking about how Drago made an effort to make this game and it sucks that so many people aren’t enjoying it, I say just let it go and let’s all chill and salvage what we can.

If you’re tired of the game, unfollow the game thread and take a break. I don’t blame anyone who does that because I did it earlier this game too. Don’t let this leave you in a sour mood, a forum game ain’t that serious. :)

That being said, i can get queen being upset with me, but i cant really take jew being upset with me seriously

for starters, theories are normal in a role madness game, and if it wasnt for my theories then queen would have just skated through the game

and second of all, fuji definitely has had more theories that me, especially since i wasn't here day 2

but ya jew i hope u feel better because i do like you, i just cant take that particular post seriously

:milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Should have brought the TOL scum trio back together Drago. Lanji, ScumQueen and me. I am just sad we didn't know we were scum back then. Would've offed Kiwi D1 for vengeance for killing her King in that game ( yes I still remember, and yes I am still salty, I had major plans to fuck up town as the town leader).

Status
Not open for further replies.