Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Who should Tobra RB? And are you guys fine with the rest?

I don't get the Beta hate. He makes the games interesting. If you're mad that he is unhelpful then that's your own fault for not managing your expectations.

The little I read was pretty funny. Especially how Zara was about to deadass kill the next person to call him Lara :denzimote:
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Queen
ur right, ill unignore beta

and ur actions are good light

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Did Lanji come back with full powers? If so @Tobi should rb Lanji else Seth
Not with full powers, but mafia would most likely use him as the kill. We don't know exactly who else is scum so risking the kill would be dangerous. Though seeing as we are making it public like this they probably will switch.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I think Drago's gonna be gone for a while so us ending the phase might not even have any impact lmfao.

But sure.

Vote end day phase @Dragomir

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
That being said, i can get queen being upset with me, but i cant really take jew being upset with me seriously

for starters, theories are normal in a role madness game, and if it wasnt for my theories then queen would have just skated through the game

and second of all, fuji definitely has had more theories that me, especially since i wasn't here day 2

but ya jew i hope u feel better because i do like you, i just cant take that particular post seriously

:milaugh:
Iโ€™m not upset with you per se, itโ€™s more the flow of the game and youโ€™re the most active one. Youโ€™ve been doing good work like you said, so Iโ€™m just not in the correct headspace right now.

Lanji give us some of the mafia chat tea
(Deadchat tea is good too)

:brootea:
there is no deadchat

thats a lie i told future dead players so they have something to look forward to only to find out it doesnt exist

Kiwi can u explain how a dead chat with people being revived would work ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
there is no deadchat

thats a lie i told future dead players so they have something to look forward to only to find out it doesnt exist

Kiwi can u explain how a dead chat with people being revived would work ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I didnโ€™t think there was one but then I trusted you Zara

:catcry:

the reason i lied about the deadchat was because i made a joke about having an excel file of all the roleclaims

and then light asked me to post the light

and i-

i panicked :catcry:

and thats how the dead chat was born

Post the list *

Status
Not open for further replies.