Every Character Location in Onigashima Right Now [1036 Updated]

- Outside of Wano : Bepo , Shachi , Penguin , Jean Bart (how useless is Law's crew btw ?!)

Bepo, penguin and Shachi are somewhere in the castle.

you're right actually thanks for clarifying , Bepo , Shachi and Penguin are in Onigashima but Jean Bart is left behind for sure and is miles away from the action around here probably :

Remember how Luffy, Kid, Zoro, and Killer were the first guys to start invading the castle together at the performance stage? I think these 4 will also be the first to reach the roof. It’ll funny because they all split up but ended up together 20 chapters later in front of Kaido anyway lol.

Whoa, calm down there buddy, I think you just forgot 2+2 by writing that sentence

That's some intellect you have where it just disappears by the minute.
:usoprice:
I have no interest in indulging your faggotry but you've indulged me more than enough. I'd rather not argue with you about my own intelligence, especially when there's no way to show you that i actually have intelligence on this forum.

So why bring up Sanji out of nowhere?
What a sad person you are. :wellwell:

oof
did your sexuality get threatened there?:queenhear:

Don't worry
you showed me that you have none
Sorry m8, I indulged myself in baiting a response out of a SanjiFan. Mind you, it did backfire a tad.

Nah my sexuality is pretty chill atm bruv

Interesting conclusion youve come to there, I'll agree with you in the fact that writing/grammar/punctuation and remaining calm aren't my forte, but intellect runs much deeper than a few aspects of academics and moral compassing

Sorry m8, I indulged myself in baiting a response out of a SanjiFan. Mind you, it did backfire a tad.

Nah my sexuality is pretty chill atm bruv

Interesting conclusion youve come to there, I'll agree with you in the fact that writing/grammar/punctuation and remaining calm aren't my forte, but intellect runs much deeper than a few aspects of academics and moral compassing
:risitavirus:"bruv" how old are you? Please don't say above 12.