Zoro and Sanji Vs. King and Queen bet thread

Worst

Custom title
I don't think they will 1v1 them (or at least it won't be a 1v1 like Luffy vs Kata)
I go with 2v1 (at best) at worst N vs N

S

stealthblack

based on grass hair's duel with tortured kamazo, nerfed weakest supernova, he stands no shot with king, dunno about sanji since his full rs power is a guess.

based on grass hair's duel with tortured kamazo, nerfed weakest supernova, he stands no shot with king, dunno about sanji since his full rs power is a guess.
Think plot it gonna have Zoro facing Orochi's side while Sanji take on Kaido's side since Zoro wants Orochi himself and Sanji given hints and portrayal pushing to face Queen or King on his end. Writing looks to be taking that direction.

Lol this is the most obvious crap ever. Of course it's going to happen. Two bickering RHM of the boss, with the strongest being a swordsman, and the other being a tech fighter?
bUt tHeY aRe yOnKo cOmManderS, tHeY aRe tOo sTronG. Shutenmaru "I'm not going to lose to an underling" :zosleepy:

I will laugh when Sanji who got no diffed/low diffed in Dressrosa, will now take down a Yonko Commander with just a Raid Suit :lol:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well before seeing Queen in action I thought that he was quite a swordsman since he had two attached on his waist and thus I believed there is no way for Sanji to win but since Queen did nothing with swords against BM it seems his combat style is different.

Without swords it's not mission impossible for Sanji, in fact, he might be a good match-up for Queen who fights with viruses, I bet the RS makes the viruses irrelevant or if it doesnt shield him from them, there is Sanji's fire element which could burn stronger than virus itself and neutralize it that way.

Still, the main issue remains, lack of firepower so Sanji has to bring out the big guns if he has such otherwise, Queen isnt going down judging by the encounter with BM.

For the people who're saying that Zoro will fight Orochi are the same people who thinks Sanji is gonna fight King lmao.
I doubt Zoro will fight Orochi the same man who got hurt by a ceiling as their "main opponent" for this arc, and it's most likely gonna be Momo that's gonna fight Orochi (makes more sense).
I'm sure that Zoro will most likely fight King and Sanji fighting Queen because it's always the same thing, Luffy fights the first strongest person and Zoro fights the second strongest person and then Sanji fights the third strongest person.
It had always been the same formula for most of these fights in One Piece.
Although like some people said in this thread, it would be cool if we do see some tag teams in this arc.

Luffy Law Kidd Zoro vs Kaido
Zoro is liability, he get one-shot easily in that fight.
Post automatically merged:

If wci makes any sense, soba mask vs BM pirates, Zoro vs orochi and maybe will give a hand with kaidou If all supernova team up.
Honestly it is heading that way. Look at people they have face more. Zoro has face more enemies under Orochi while Sanji faces more enemies under Kaido. If we looking at this, it lead to Sanji vs Queen or King and Zoro vs Orochi or Kyoshiro (If he isn't an double-agent that is).

Why a bet, ofc they'll win

If wci makes any sense, soba mask vs BM pirates, Zoro vs orochi and maybe will give a hand with kaidou If all supernova team up.
BM pirates are trash, prefer see him fighting against a dinosaur since we are at Zoan's arc

Lol this is the most obvious crap ever. Of course it's going to happen. Two bickering RHM of the boss, with the strongest being a swordsman, and the other being a tech fighter?
bUt tHeY aRe yOnKo cOmManderS, tHeY aRe tOo sTronG. Shutenmaru "I'm not going to lose to an underling" :zosleepy:

I will laugh when Sanji who got no diffed/low diffed in Dressrosa, will now take down a Yonko Commander with just a Raid Suit :lol:
Doffy is too hax lol

Ofc they should. Luffy cant be pirate king if his underlings are below yc level. Cant have the captain drag their asses all the way to laugh tale.
Now the question is, who will take on jack? I hope its another strawhat. Combination of franky and brook maybe idk