• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 134
Title: The Shibuya incident, part 51
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Sukuna's first rape victim vs the bum of the curse alliance. Not too excited about that one tbh. Hopefully Noritoshi Geto pokeballs them both.

Kinda imagined Noritoshi a bit differently tbh, from this pic
But the current one isn't bad imo

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
1. That means Geto is dead? Because Noritoshi is inside his body.
Yeah Geto died. They just didn't destroy the body.

But it seems like Geto's soul might still be there
2. Why did Uraume protect Noritoshi? Is that mean Noritoshi related to Sukuna?
We'll see soon. Probably not. They might just want him for something. Also Uraume worked with them before so maybe they have plans with Geto.

3. Is Yuji really Choso the GOAT's brother?
Nah, he's a bum.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
3. Is Yuji really Choso the GOAT's brother?
No Yuji or Sukuna have this memory manipulation cursed technique, so it messed with Choso's memories. Same with Yuji's old friend from school. It'll be explained later who exactly is using the memory manipulation curse, is it Sukuna or Yuji.
Why canโ€™t Miwa ever be cool :josad:
She was cool in this chapter, just can't expect her to stand up to Kamo lol

Akai2

โ€Ž
Itโ€™s probably Yuuji because Sukuna was surprised when he saw it happen with Choso meaning heโ€™s not the one doing it.
True true..sorry I skim Sukuna panels so I hadn't noticed ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

For real tho, memory/reality warp abilities open up tremendous, yet risky, storytelling potential. We could get an entire arc where characters switch sides based on fake implanted memories. Gege would need to be careful with it tho, cause it could make or break some characters.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
True true..sorry I skim Sukuna panels so I hadn't noticed ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

For real tho, memory/reality warp abilities open up tremendous, yet risky, storytelling potential. We could get an entire arc where characters switch sides based on fake implanted memories. Gege would need to be careful with it tho, cause it could make or break some characters.
Haha Dw I gotchu I know all of the Sukuna panels like the back of my hand and skimmed the rest of the manga

Yup I agree completely with what you said. It could make things interesting if used correctly. But if Iโ€™m being honest, I prefer antagonists using memory manipulation usually because it becomes another threat that the protagonists have to deal with.
However like rn with Yuuji, I think Gege canโ€™t use this too much or else it might become a plot convenience like talk no jutsu but Yuuji doesnโ€™t even have to talk lmao.

also I read somewhere that itโ€™s interesting that Yuuji potentially has this technique that can convert people to his side especially when his grandfather told him that he hopes Yuuji will be surrounded by people when he dies.

Akai2

โ€Ž
Yup I agree completely with what you said. It could make things interesting if used correctly. But if Iโ€™m being honest, I prefer antagonists using memory manipulation usually because it becomes another threat that the protagonists have to deal with.
However like rn with Yuuji, I think Gege canโ€™t use this too much or else it might become a plot convenience like talk no jutsu but Yuuji doesnโ€™t even have to talk lmao.
Yeah it could spiral out of hand fast. Actually, I think Yuji's character took an interesting turn the Mahito fight, he might turn into a tweener rather than a full fledged virtuous goody two shoes. So it migh not be too cringe like TnJ lol
also I read somewhere that itโ€™s interesting that Yuuji potentially has this technique that can convert people to his side especially when his grandfather told him that he hopes Yuuji will be surrounded by people when he dies.
I never actually thought about this before. That's pretty interesting. Maybe I'm just used to a Shonen MC making friends by being a wholesome boy not basically conning them into thinking he's a relative lmao

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Yes it's been hinted at since Todo's first fight with Yuji

If it's Yuji then he's using it subconsciously right now. If it's Sukuna, we'll find out later.
Honestly when I saw this panel it made me laugh. I thought this was like an irrational thought, in the same way as judging your opponent by the type of girls he's into is irrational. And both Yuji and Todo like the exact same type of girls, so I thought it's probably that.

But what happened with Choso leads me to believe that there's a pretty big chance that Yuji has this memory manipulation ability like you said, even though I'd rate Choso to be even more simple minded than Todo.

I'd say it's probably Yuji's subconscious ability, rather than Sukuna's. I don't remember very well the fight between Yuji and Todo, but Yuji vs. Choso was definitely not in Yuji's favor, he was going to lose.

Plus we already know Sukuna has no problem with killing Yuji, so he's not afraid of his vessel dying. I can't see him trying to protect him, for any reason.