Powers & Abilities Zoro's Oni Giri and Luffy's G4 Kong Gun(Chapter 1001)

People have been trying to slander Zoro after chapter 1001. Even in their delusion.

But I am here to put an end to it.

Zoro's Oni Giri did comparable to damage to G4 Kong Gun Ryuo.

First let me correct you guys by saying Zoro did indeed cut Kaido. Why else, would Kaido compliment them. Secondly, the sound effect for slashing is there.

Here:

We see this "ドシュ". Its the sound effect used for cutting yet not fully all the way, like a slash. It's how Zoro cut Kaku above but didn't fully break through Kaku's defense like when he used Asura.

Zoro explicitly mentioned he was holding back, yet he did comparable if not more damage than Luffy's G4 ryuo punch. Luffy on the other hand clearly stated he was going all-out by saying he was going to end the fight in an instant.

Zoro saying he was holding back by not unleashing Enma enough, even after getting praise from Kaido and cutting him:

Zoro did not even blacken his blades :steef::steef::steef:

Luffy saying he is going all out by saying he will end the fight in an instant, then going G4:

Kaido shrugged this off without compliment.

I shouldn't even be making this thread, but like always there are readers who can't read.:risicheck:

"Bu..BU....bU.. BUt LoLO haS nO RyUo":milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

We also got some ZKK foreshadowing this chapter. So those of you who bet your accounts against Zoro, i suggest you start looking for a new forum.:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Kaido laughed off Ryuo all-out Kong Gun, Kaido laughed yet still called Zoro's nerfed slash impressive(Well done).
the weakest three sword style (zoro doesnt use 100% enma) can bleed to kaido while g4 doesn't do anything
Luffy's Red Roc makes Kaido bleeds.

And Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri certainly are not Zoro's weakest 3 sword style attack.
Zoro and Killer only attacks Kaido's feather cloak. Not his body.

Literally same "debris" thing with Sanji vs Doflamingo.

Same thing with Luffy vs Kaido round 1.

Then Luffy's Kong Gun clearly makes Kaido bleeds if you zoomed in.

And then freaking Kaido screams from falling rocks caused by Law lol.:milaugh:

Luffy's Red Roc makes Kaido bleeds.

And Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri certainly are not Zoro's weakest 3 sword style attack.
Zoro and Killer only attacks Kaido's feather cloak. Not his body.

Literally same "debris" thing with Sanji vs Doflamingo.

Same thing with Luffy vs Kaido round 1.

Then Luffy's Kong Gun clearly makes Kaido bleeds if you zoomed in.

And then freaking Kaido screams from falling rocks caused by Law lol.:milaugh:
You can't read. SFX are there for a reason.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Say ZoLotards, if Enma is just "training tool" why Oda didn't just made ZoLo go through special haki training like Luffy?
Enma a power-up.
I don't going to answar this theard OP, not worth it.
I strongly advice OP (and all the ZoLotards here, really...) to seek help, it's unhealty to be so obssessive to the point you lose track on reality and start to spread obvious lies as absulte truths. I petty you OP.:doffycry:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Say ZoLotards, if Enma is just "training tool" why Oda didn't just made ZoLo go through special haki training like Luffy?
Enma a power-up.
I don't going to answar this theard OP, not worth it.
I strongly advice OP (and all the ZoLotards here, really...) to seek help, it's unhealty to be so obssessive to the point you lose track on reality and start to spread obvious lies as absulte truths. I petty you OP.:doffycry:
Enma is as much of a power-up as Hyogoro is. :ihaha:
I strongly suggest reading Hitetsu's explanation that Enma draw's the haki of the USER. :saden: