Character Discussion Zoro can now steal other swordsman's techniques just by observing it a few times

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I found interesting comment about it in this video.
Basically, those Baboons that Zoro fought could copy other styles too. What if Zoro learned it from them?
Yeah he spent 2 years with them, makes sense he'd learn their methods too.
The issue with that is he beat them all when half dead before even getting trained
i doubt he even fought them again

Pretty much. All should be affordable however I give that it is still unknown whether or not all kinds of weapons fit all kinds of haki.
Thats nonsense... If Advanced armament was a CoC thing then someone would’ve mentioned it

and also, we saw Hyogoro use barriers with bare hands and then Roger and Whitebeard made barriers with their swords

Why wouldn’t penetration haki also have applications on both bare hands and swords

Thats nonsense... If Advanced armament was a CoC thing then someone would’ve mentioned it

and also, we saw Hyogoro use barriers with bare hands and then Roger and Whitebeard made barriers with their swords

Why wouldn’t penetration haki also have applications on both bare hands and swords
??

Is your name Oda?

How do you know for sure beam haki can be used with all weapons? What if even other types of haki exist and we haven't met them yet?

Zoro fans knows him the best when the early spoilers first came out, most were saying Zoro learned it simply by observing Kinemon. And the chapter drops confirming he simply stole it:zosmug:.

Next i want zoro to be able to cut through dimensions like Yami, the challenge is how do we bring him to Wano and op so Zoro can observe him:luffylaugh:
Dont worry Yami has already inherited some traits of zoro, he will appear at the end of arc :milaugh: