Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
:lusalty: How is snack below ministers that arent SCs

Theory:

Snack was never "YC4" level. He's no different from the other Ministers who aren't the "7 Monsters." In fact, he could be below Amande. So why was he promoted to Sweet General? The answer lies within Apoo.

The world thinks Apoo is very strong. After all, he's one of the worst generations. But, he's EXTREMELY weak. He's the WEAKEST one of the bunch. The OP world doesn't know this, and if they knew, we'd be hearing "1vs1, always bet on the other guy." His bounty would be LOWER than Higuma's. He'd be told "I bet Captain Morgan could capture your ass!" by Admirals. Big Mom wouldn't bother with sending a Sweet General: she'd think Dragree would get the job done, and she's probably right. (His only fan in the fandom is @Albino 👑 !)

We know Apoo invaded Big Mom's territory, but what YOU don't know is she never had the chance to send a Sweet General. Snack was there to stop him, and he no diffed his ass. Not knowing he's an even bigger joke than Bobbin, she was impressed. So he got promoted as a Sweet General.
Some people will bring up that Kizaru bit, but Kizaru was off-guard: he's distracted by ANYTHING. Even Apoo's terrible music. Even Captain Morgan slashed Garp when his guard was down.
Post automatically merged:

@DarkWitch: "Exactly...You must not let them escape!! Above all else, @Admiral Lee Hung can't get away!!! He did not slip past fellow Kata-fan @Sentinel... ...through some simple diversion! Ohh no! I will tell you exactly what happened in the Discord."

@Finalbeta: "What, fellow Kata-fan @DarkWitch?!"

@DarkWitch: "Our fellow Kata-fan @Sentinel...Perfect, logical @Sentinel, greatest in the OP fandom... ...LOST HIS FLAMEWAR... ...AGAINST DOFFY-WANKER @Admiral Lee Hung!!!!"

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In the most turbulent time Worst Gen has yet seen, a Legendary Figure Returns...

I must say, I am most proud of this one lmfao. Took the longest and was a blast to make lmfao.

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Garp the Fist @norikaflavor @Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @stormylife @Light D Lamperouge @Gran D. Master @Sword God Ryuma @Zowo @Sade @MonsterZoro @Trafalgar_D_Law @Jo_Ndule @Reborn @Buusatan94 @Sentinel @playa4321 @Owl Ki @Yo Tan Wa @Topi Jerami and any and all lovers of memes.

Don't worry too much about powerlevels lol. In my last meme @HA001 was worried about his portrayal but really power levels are irrelevant to these memes, it's more about actions/roles in the story/plot lmfao. So don't be upset if you got portayed as a Whitebeard Ally Captain lol.

Couldn't resist the temptation to portray Ndule as Mihawk and Sentinel as Doflamingo lmfao. Shit is classic.

Yes. Stormylife is the Monkey.

That one panel with Luffy on Page 17 is supposed to be from the perspective as a Guest trying to register, but I didn't have any room on the page to make note of this lol.

Apologies @Zowo For giving you the worst allied captain lmfao. Needed an 8th wanker and found you lmfao.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Featuring;
@ShishioIsBack as the champion of Zoro.
@Cyrus the Cactus the silent but strong, loyal and steadfast supporter of Zoro wank.
GetNappead as the ultimate evil. A Sanji fan. :sadgrin:

I was bored late last night and made this for kicks.
Lmfao, classic. I lol’d at this a few times. Did you see my return of Shishio one?

In the most turbulent time Worst Gen has yet seen, a Legendary Figure Returns...

I must say, I am most proud of this one lmfao. Took the longest and was a blast to make lmfao.

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Garp the Fist @norikaflavor @Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @stormylife @Light D Lamperouge @Gran D. Master @Sword God Ryuma @Zowo @Sade @MonsterZoro @Trafalgar_D_Law @Jo_Ndule @Reborn @Buusatan94 @Sentinel @playa4321 @Owl Ki @Yo Tan Wa @Topi Jerami and any and all lovers of memes.

Don't worry too much about powerlevels lol. In my last meme @HA001 was worried about his portrayal but really power levels are irrelevant to these memes, it's more about actions/roles in the story/plot lmfao. So don't be upset if you got portayed as a Whitebeard Ally Captain lol.

Couldn't resist the temptation to portray Ndule as Mihawk and Sentinel as Doflamingo lmfao. Shit is classic.

That one panel with Luffy on Page 17 is supposed to be from the perspective as a Guest trying to register, but I didn't have any room on the page to make note of this lol.

Apologies @Zowo For giving you the worst allied captain lmfao. Needed an 8th wanker and found you lmfao.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Noodle as mihawk fucking briliant.

It’s an honor being represented by the Young Master :pepedoffy:
True, and as much as I am literally an antiwanker against Doflamingo here, his abilities are pretty good when it comes about Crossover Battles - especially against Naruto and FT characters. :pepedoffy:
Post automatically merged:

Because we all know you’re a secret Doffy wanker :smoothieduck:
Shit, you recognized my secret wank... Yes, I wank Doflamingo around top tier level!