Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
I

Inspector_Mu

Allow me a brief moment of self indulgence
:absojustice::ace::getnappaed::vistalaugh:

Part 1 of the Epic 'Admiral Vs Yonko War' that engulfs all of Worst Gen
:pepedoffy:

Featuring New Gen Marine Wankers @King7 @Chrono @Monkey D. Luffy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MarineHQ62

My equally talented right hand @Owl Ki

My worthy opponent @Erkan12 (all in good fun bro)
:kata:

More more lol
Post automatically merged:

I'm a fair man though. @Jo_Ndule and @Erkan12 I pledge allegiance to the Anti Mihawk Wank resistance :

:cheers: We wank only conquerors
That's our motto.

I need to save this meme
Post automatically merged:

Quality lol
I'll be using this when zoro faints again

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral: Part 2!! “The Wank Wars Begin”

As the War between the new Sword Boi/Admiral Alliance begins, @HA001 finds himself face to face with @JazzMazz .

Meanwhile, @King7 learns a valuable lesson about what it truly means, to be a top tier wanker!!!

@Owl Ki @Edward Teach I think you guys are going to like this one lol.

@ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion @Jo_Ndule @Monkey D. Luffy @Reborn @Reddot4 and any and all else who enjoy these memes lol. I might have to get an official taglist going lol.

Side note, this might be the last time I use Kingdom as the meme template lol. At least for a while. Feels wrong violating Kingdom panels like this
:catcry:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sword and Admiral: Part 1!!

As the War between the new Sword Boi/Admiral Alliance begins, @HA001 finds himself face to face with @JazzMazz .

Meanwhile, @King7 learns a valuable lesson about what it truly means, to be a top tier wanker!!!

@ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion @Jo_Ndule @Monkey D. Luffy @Reborn @Reddot4 and any and all else who enjoy these memes lol. I might have to get an official taglist going lol.

Side note, this might be the last time I use Kingdom as the meme template lol. At least for a while. Feels wrong violating Kingdom panels like this
Bout time i was portrayed right...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Lmao! That's creative AF Lee.. :cheers:

All hail our commander @HA001:finally::finally:

Lmao great!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

The "I mean" part got me dead Major.

Keep it up. It is hard portraying all of us like we want, but you got what it takes.