Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Last edited:
The kind that Gyukimaru and Killer can completely overwhelm through speed. Even with an ability that allows him to sense his entire surroundings including multiple opponents and their next actions, Slowanoa Zolo still got surprised. :zosleepy:
And it begins...
It will be over faster than how nerfed Killer one shotted Zolo even without his Mechanical Arm Mounted Sickles. :milaugh:

The kind that Gyukimaru and Killer can completely overwhelm through speed. Even with an ability that allows him to sense his entire surroundings including multiple opponents and their next actions, Slowanoa Zolo still got surprised. :zosleepy:

It will be over faster than how nerfed Killer one shotted Zolo even without his Mechanical Arm Mounted Sickles. :milaugh:
So the second luffy or any other character gets hit by any attacks be prepared for the shit coo arguments. That’s the Pandora’s box you just opened. Also zoro was not calm in that moment and coo only works as long as you keep your composure

So the second luffy or any other character gets hit by any attacks be prepared for the shit coo arguments. That’s the Pandora’s box you just opened.
Only counts if the character’s opponent is a complete fodder. If for example Luffy gets overwhelmed by Admirals, Yonko or any other top tiers then fair dues.

Not my fault Oda decided to draw Zoro getting dueled to a standstill by a random dude’s pet and one shotted by the literal weakest Supernova in a nerfed state. :goatasure:
Also zoro was not calm in that moment and coo only works as long as you keep your composure
Indeed. Most individuals usually do lose their composure when faced with superior opponents. Especially those that are overwhelming their CoO. :smithnie:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Only counts if the character’s opponent is a complete fodder. If for example Luffy gets overwhelmed by Admirals, Yonko or any other top tiers then fair dues.

Not my fault Oda decided to draw Zoro getting beaten by a random dude’s pet and one shotted by the literal weakest Supernova in a nerfed state. :goatasure:

Indeed. Most individuals usually do lose their composure when faced with superior opponents. Especially those that are overwhelming their CoO. :smithnie:
Now zoro lost that lmfao...
Killer > hawkins
One had the balls to step up to kaido
The other was on his knees faster than a slut

Now zoro lost that lmfao...
Do not fret. I am a reasonable individual. I will maintain as I have stated before that Zolo drew even with nerfed Killer. :goyea:
Killer > hawkins
One had the balls to step up to kaido
The other was on his knees faster than a slut
The former drew even with Zolo while Zolo did not even scratch the latter and got nailed in return for his trouble. :suresure:

Besides, what you just stated merely proves Hawkins’ superior intelligence in choosing the only truly logical course of action. :cheers:

Do not fret. I am a reasonable individual. I will maintain as I have stated before that Zolo drew even with nerfed Killer. :goyea:

The former drew even with Zolo while Zolo did not even scratch the latter and got nailed in return for his trouble. :suresure:

Besides, what you just stated merely proves Hawkins’ superior intelligence in choosing the only truly logical course of action. :cheers:
Keep hating on zoro bro the evidence is stacked against you. All you could do is your passive aggressive trolling because you know it’s futile to downplay The grandmaster and the taker or kaidos bane. You’re not trolling anybody more like making yourself look like a lil kid who thinks he’s smarter then he really is

There's a difference between a fool and being realistic; Hawkins knew Kaido is gonna fuck him hard, Killer not. And how did that end for Killer? Not good - and that happens with characters without plotarmor.
Killer is not a pussy he doesn’t see a Yonko and get scared out of his ass. He’s willing to fight him

Killer is a fool, nothing else. He extremely underestimated the strength of a Yonko alongside his Captain and they both were fucked hard by Kaido. Overconfidence is not really courage.
To challenge someone out of your league takes courage! He’s rather fight then be under him . That’s takes courage as well. Not everyone is a pussy bro

Keep hating on zoro bro the evidence is stacked against you.
The evidence is so stacked against me that I am the one providing legitimate, unedited manga panels to backup my claims while you are the one not doing so? :sanok:

Surely if this statement is true then you should easily be debunking my claims yet you have not done so. :goatasure:

I wonder why? :memehm:
All you could do is your passive aggressive trolling because you know it’s futile to downplay The grandmaster and the taker or kaidos bane.
Surely if I was what you believe me to be then surely the intelligent and logical course of action would be to not respond to me, no?:catsure:

Besides, manga facts are not downplay,

Fact, nerfed Killer drew even with and one shotted Zolo.

Fact, Zolo struggled with a man who over the past two years managed to achieve a bounty equal to Usopp’s.

Fact, Gyukimaru surprised Zolo despite the latter literally possessing an ability specifically designed to counter such actions.

Fact, after his humiliating performance against the literal weakest Supernova, Oda deigned it necessary to give him a power up. Totally coincidentally granted around the same time Sanji got his power up. :sanok:
You’re not trolling anybody more like making yourself look like a lil kid who thinks he’s smarter then he really is
So do you always insult those that you just lost a debate to or am I just that lucky? :catblush:

To challenge someone out of your league takes courage! He’s rather fight then be under him . That’s takes courage as well. Not everyone is a pussy bro
I mean, I would understand that if Killer actually had a death wish but he and his Captain seriously thought they could take on the Shanks pirates when another Yonko singlehandedly fucked their ass. At this point, Kaido simply taught them a lesson.
You're not automatically a pussy only because you do not have a death wish. It's like me challenging a kodiak bear because I'm confident enough to "match it" when in fact that animal absolutely kills me - that's only foolish and nothing else.

Bravery lacking intelligence is called stupidity. :goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

Killer is not a pussy he doesn’t see a Yonko and get scared out of his ass. He’s willing to fight him
Which is why Killer became a slave and thus ended up working under Kaido and his allies anyway while Hawkins had the intelligence and foresight to join on his own terms.

The evidence is so stacked against me that I am the one providing legitimate, unedited manga panels to backup my claims while you are the one not doing so? :sanok:

Surely if this statement is true then you should easily be debunking my claims yet you have not done so. :goatasure:

Surely if I was what you believe me to be then surely the intelligent and logical course of action would be to not respond to me, no?:catsure:

Fact, Zolo struggled with a man who over the past two years managed to achieve a bounty equal to Usopp’s.

Fact, Gyukimaru surprised Zolo despite the latter literally possessing an ability specifically designed to counter such actions.

Fact, after his humiliating performance against the literal weakest Supernova, Oda deigned it necessary to give him a power up. Totally coincidentally granted around the same time Sanji got his power up. :sanok:

So do you always insult those that you just lost a debate to or am I just that lucky? :catblush:
Killer was not nerfed. Smiles do not nerf anybody else but zoros opponent huh
He did not struggle with Killer he was matching Killer with two sword style until the interference
Sanji got his power up because he showed all he had his words/ odas word
Zoro has not used ashura all timeskip so we know for a fact he did not go all out
Like I said before nice try but no cigar
Post automatically merged:

Luffy got a new powerup around the same time as Sanji to ! What’s the point of bringing up Sanji he is not on luffy and zoros level. Please don’t make me do it to you😂😂