General & Others One Piece Panel Tournament 2.0

Should WB's death be included this time as well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Since the number of people posting here grew tremendously, I feel like it's fine to do this again. Nominate a couple of panels that you think are iconic and deserve to be here, I will gather them, not all of course, and make a tournament in which we all can vote to decide which panel is the best panel in One Piece.

WB's death was the winning panel last time, so I will set up a poll to see if it should be included this time as well.

To begin with, I will nominate a few. Try to find coloured versions of the panel you want, of course if it's available. Here's a link that can help you.
http://ww9.holymanga.net/one-piece-digital-colored-comics/page--9/

some tags
@TheAncientCenturion @Admiral Lee Hung @HA001 @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @Bogard @Kejon @Jiihad @playa4321 @Zowo @ZoroGang @Queen @stormylife @Cyrus the Cactus @nik87 @MarineHQ62 @SHIHI @Shin'ya๐ŸŽญ @Buggy D Clown @Buusatan94 @Kiwipom @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Chrono @MD Zolo @Den_Den_Mushi @Owl Ki @Veku @Murilo @Nidai_Kitetsu @Haoshoku @ShadyOjiro @Luffy is the mc @Gol D. Roger @Cinera @Monet @Monkey D. Luffy @TheoryKing etc etc

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge Want me to remove the comments above?
Seems like someone already did. But thanks.

Some of my immediate favorite panels. There's more out there, but finding them all is a hassle. I don't navigate early OP enough to make finding them easy.
Lmao at the Kisame one. Nice panels all around tho.

You can navigate using OP wiki. Search for the character you want and see when he/she appears and try to find it that way. It works for me most of the time.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Seems like someone already did. But thanks.

Lmao at the Kisame one. Nice panels all around tho.

You can navigate using OP wiki. Search for the character you want and see when he/she appears and try to find it that way. It works for me most of the time.
You can keep the Kisame panel.

I'll try that later, maybe, when I think of more panels / moments. I know I liked a few Kuro scenes.