Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I don't understand the point of fishing. @Tobi stop answering my god.

It's painfully obvious that Nova and Drago took some creative liberties designing our roles. Of course asking him for abilities won't help you determine his alignment. This has always been the case in weeb games.
Actually it helped in his case, I don't think tobi can cook up such abilities claim so it pretty much clears him

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think he's answered enough as well.

Though the fact that he was so quick to provide a summary of what he can do makes me feel it to be genuine, and not cherry-picking the abilities he has to make them look better.
I too feel that way. I really felt his posts were genuine and I'm soft on people. So I really don't want him to be pressured into saying anything more.

If he is scum his mafia team might have been prepared for this. If is town he is telling the truth. The point is asking for his abilities really doesn't give us much info regarding alignment. And if we are wrong, we are just informing scum about what they should be careful about.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I have serious doubts about Noctis, all talk no results. He seems to want the scummiest players around to stay around
Who do you think are the Scummiest players?

Stop trying to kill townies. You’re doing a better job than mafia rn
Eh, I know I've barely been following the game, but the little I've seen from you really isn't the Town!TAC I'm used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.