Questions & Mysteries WILL MARINES DISPOSE ADMIRALS TO CAPTURE SOMEONE LIKE MIHAWK OR BOA?

IS IT POSSIBLE IF THEY WILL FIGHT WARLORDS?

• Total voters
Logically, that should be the case. HOWEVER, my prediction is that Navu are dealing with something BIGGER than shichibukai.... I think there is no way for Oda to convince me that 4 shichibukai who were stripped from their title, are enough to keep Akainu so busy from interfering with Wano

It just isn't logical... my best assumption is that they dispatched two things:
1- Fleet of ships, which was shown, and they are lead by veteran vice admirals.
2- They also sent SSG along...

Which is why, Brannew actually talked about whether getting rid of shichibukai is good thing or bad thing solely depends on the success of SSG....

So, it's like, if SSG is successful in suppressing all shichibikai... it would mean, that the pressure on the navy is lifted... however, I suspect it to be successful on some, and surely fail with Mihawk
My problem is, I wanted to see Doffy and Kuma to be among the crews attacked by such a force.... and not just Mihawk/Hancock/Weevle/Buggy....

I wished Doffy is not imprisoned now, same for Kuma being a slave...

Doffy lived a similar situation in DR when an admiral was sent to handle the situation, but I agree that was a different circumstance
Yeah, but the admiral was just observing the situation there....

You see... my ONLY reason for that is ... I want to scale Hancock properly.... because honestly, Mihawk is probably the only shichibukai to be guaranteed to get out unscathed from that....

Hancock on other hand is a bit shaky... and Weevle is an unknown factor that Oda would not show his fight with SSG imo... Oda will skip it because he still will keep him a mystery.... and Buggy is not a good person to scale Hancock on hahaha

And usually we scale Hancock with the likes of Kuma and Mingo... some put her over, and some put her down... that's why, it would have been fun to see which of the three would survive this new Vegapunk SSG invention, and which would meet their doom...

Because you see... both sides are at stake... if the shichibukai wins, SSG would be degraded by fans and not receive proper hype, and if SSG wins, the shichibukai in general would be belittled... except Mihawk who's almost a guaranteed winner here...

So I would have loved those three to have that situation and see one of them or two of them fail, and the other pulls through and win...for a good way to scale things

Fujitora should go after Boa since he's the only one that wouldn't fall for her hax (not turning into stone since he's blind). And if Kizaru is indeed chasing after Mihawk then I don't think Mihawk would get captured since that would be weird but more rather retreat because Kizaru would send light missiles and destroy Mihawk's home place.

I can see them send an admiral for Boa

but Mihawk have to get out of their full power and be effective for plot

if they send Kizaru for Mihawk ... and Mihawk get out of their +60% healthy (without Kizaru GIVING UP like Dark king case) ... I'll consider him Yonko level

They should given that Mihawk is far too strong for any marine VA not named Garp, and that Hancock while much less powerful than him is still too much to handle for most marines. And Fujitora may have indeed been sent to deal with Hancock.

However even if the admirals are sent and that the Warlords are overpowered I think that they will escape just like the Supernovas at Saobody and Dressrosa and the Whitebeard Pirates and their allies at Marineford.

Fujitora to Boa.
Ryokugyu to Mihawk.
Kizaru to Weevil.
3,4 or 5 (buster call) Vice-Admirals for Buggy.
All of the them took the SSG with them, the Admirals and Vice-Admirals are going to be probably only observers and see how the SSG performs. I think that all of the Warlords are going to be captured.
Post automatically merged:

Probably both, Admirals will only observe the SSG and if the SSG fails they will get involved, but i don't think that the SSG will fail.

They are not capturing Mihawk, it would take two admirals to hope to stand a chance. That alone is too much to spend for a man that doesn't even bother causing messes worldwide. Mihawk's bounty should be below a Yonko's despite being stronger than them and that is because he has little influence in the new world and doesn't commit huge crimes daily.
Lmao.

Last edited:
Fujitora to Boa.
Ryokugyu to Mihawk.
Kizaru to Weevil.
3,4 or 5 (buster call) Vice-Admirals for Buggy.
All of the them took the SSG with them, the Admirals and Vice-Admirals are going to be probably only observers and see how the SSG performs. I think that all of the Warlords are going to be captured.

Probably both, Admirals will only observe the SSG and if the SSG fails they will get involved, but i don't think that the SSG will fail.

Lmao.
I dont think all of the admirals would be sent out. The HQ will risk getting attacked

Oda can't do that because he doesn't want to kill their hype. If an admiral goes after mihawk and fail it makes the marines look bad, if the admiral succeed then Mihawk and the WSS title looks like a joke.
That's why we only see clashes between top tiers or we don't see them fighting each other at all. When they do, Oda has to go to a ridiculous 10 days fight to save their hype.