My Hero Academia Chapter 298 Spoilers Discussion

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't think anyone else in MHA verse knows last two OFA like GT does. Unless author plans to invent new character out of thin air GT might be needed in future,
The past OFA users can fill the blank along the roads. At one point I think deku will be able to talk to them and to go into in inner realm.

hough i understand the issue he should have avoided drawing that attavk the way he did for fake tension, something less fatal attacks would have done fine or with some explanations atleast.
The last one that had that kind of injury was Nighteye and things didn't end well for him

Post automatically merged:

:gonope:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
To make some things clear. The panels with Destro was at the same time that the heroes were at the hospital

Then we go back 6 hours after the attack to Tartaros.

Spinner asks to AFO who is he, he's not the one he decided to follow. AFO tells him to not worry as he respects Tomura's feelings more than anything. He says that he will rest from now on and complete his body, once his body has been completed their feelings will be fullfiled.

2 days later

Bakugou wakes up. The other students tells him the situation, they were really worried. Bakugou then asks them how about Deku, Todoroki, Aizawa, his senpais and Endeavor. Asks what happened while Sero and Satou make a sad face. We see Gran Torino, he's alive and thinks "Shimura" while looking at his cape.

Then we go to Aizawa with a doctor saying that the same goes for Gran Torino but if they had arrived a little later then it would have been worse. This is the result of Rock Lock and the others taking prioritizing them. Mic says "Even Kayama-senpai... Why..." and Aizawa tells him "Don't say it, Yamada. More importantly, how are the students..."

Then we see Todoroki his throat has been burnt and he can't talk yet. He's looking at the people outside, Kirishima is telling him to don't worry while Ashido telling him it's okay and Yaoyorozu also sayint that they've been seeing Todoroki and that it's okay. Then we see 2 people going through the journalists while the journalists asking them if they are relatives, how is Endeavor? Does he know about Japan's disastrous condition? Also saying that everyone wants to know his relation with Dabi and that they want a date for a press conference because they are worried, they want to know more.

Then a flashback of Todoroki remembering the guy with the glass quirk that they defeated when they were in Endeavor's place saying that "He's the main cause, his light will bring darkness, the end".

Then Shouto thinks "His flames were stronger than my father's, i couldn't defeat him with firepower(heating power would be a better translation i guess). He was strong... Those were flames of revenge. He has been always watching. He involved the lifes of all kind of people while destroying his own body just to make father fall. He's me. I burned my body until that day. Father can't do it, I have to do it"

Fuyumi: Shouto

Fuyumi appears and the 1-A students tells them that Todoroki can't talk yet because his throat has been burnt, then Fuyumi tells something to Shouto offpanel and Shouto reacts with an "Eh?"

Then back to the hallway we hear someone saying to someone to not move or he will die, the doctors told them to not let him move. That person yells to them to shut up and that if they keep pulling him like that he has to use more strenght and he may actually die of that. That was Bakugou and the guys pulling him were Satou and Mineta.

Then Bakugou says "If that bastard dies I'll kill him" while getting a flashback

"Todoroki and the others have regain consciousness but... Midoriya is the only one who doesn't seem to wake up at all"
thank you Ivaan.

Now that Deku is in a coma, maybe he will interact with OFA, I would like for him to lose an arm and use black whip like Hisoka with bungee gum on his leg.
And I think Gran Torino will be the last death of the arc, chapter 300 is coming and I imagine that Hori will do something special, perhaps the official end of the war arc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Re Destro 2 faces becoming 2 people is weird and maybe say something about his pental state or something happened to him

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I kinda forgot. Can he undo something that wasn't the result of using the Overhaul quirk in the first place?
Yeah. When the thugs stole at the start of the Overhaul arc, he fixed their teeth for'em. They had no injuries and were healthier than before coming into contact with Chisaki.

Who are the members of 1-A we haven’t seen?

Here’s a list and guesses about them.
Koda, Uraraka and Asui could still be helping with clean up, which was what they were last seen doing.
No idea where Aoyama or Ojiro are.
Iida was probably part of the group of heroes chasing the league of villains.
Tokoyami is likely by Hawks’ bedside.
Kaminari was injured and likely in hospital himself, probably with Jiro.
What do people think of that?

Koda, Uraraka and Asui could still be helping with clean up, which was what they were last seen doing.
We'll probably see them next chapter

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

seems like only Denki who have a heavy injury.