Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
holy shit zoro almost one shot sanji. Just calm down zoro, a kitchen knife is more than enough for someone like sanji

Zoro had to use a powered enma slash to try and cut sanji while sanji was in his BASE form and sanji dodged it with ease. I think we need another timeskip for zoro :milaugh:
"I swear i am zoro fan plz see my reddit post" - Lukegranders

No one

Literally no one

Sanji dodging Zoro's Enma slashes be like

Zoro was hella salty lmao.
Always bet on sanji fanboys to make super copium :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
YOOOO, is this real?
Did this nibba Zolo actually go 2 hands CoA hardening+ Enma to try to hit Sanji who is just standing around and joking?
Holyshit and he STILL missed...

Zolokeks, it's not looking good if Zolo+Enma+Haki can't hit Sanji who is chilling around
:shame:
Imagine if Sanji pulled out Raid Suit and haki
and STILL couldn't hit Zolo who is just standing around, talking and chilling.
:cantseeme:Anyway, I think this confirms:
chilling, base Sanji >>> Full power Enma Zolo+haki

Last edited:
YOOOO, is this real?
Did this nibba Zolo actually go 2 hands CoA hardening+ Enma to try to hit Sanji who is just standing around and joking?
Holyshit and he STILL missed...

Zolokeks, it's not looking good if Zolo+Enma+Haki can't hit Sanji who is chilling around
:shame:
Imagine if Sanji pulled out Raid Suit and haki
and STILL couldn't hit Zolo who is just standing around, talking and chilling.
:cantseeme:Anyway, I think this confirms:
chilling, base Sanji >>> Full power Enma Zolo+haki
Had a full bowl of lead paint, peanut shells, and crayons didn’t you?
:gokulaugh:

That was his reaction of fear, instantly bending his neck backwards like a kid afraid of his daddy when hes about to hit him.
Just look at his expression of shock.

"OH FUCK, SORRY GRANDMASTER!!! I REGRET MY ACTIONS, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MY NECK!!!"
He was more worried about the fact that a good cigarette got wasted than Zoro landing that attack on him :specialmeh:

He tried his best to get Luffy to hate him and abandon him. So he kicks Luffy. What else could he do? He knows he's a lost cause and doesn't want anyone else to be caught up in the mess. Can't blame him for thinking that Luffy won't be able to save Zeff who was sitting in East Blue. As a Luffy fan, I think it was justified even though maybe it wasn't the best course of action.
Total Rayleigh Vibes, Kicks his captain in the faces and didnt believe in his captain LOL