Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda will keep separating zito from SN trio
Zoro either keeps playing the role of underling by protecting luffy, if he wanna keep shining and have feats
Or he reopen the scar fast.

he and Killer are just support... they aren't main players
Oda has made it clear : captains and underlings

That's portrayal, zoro and Killer can equal Law but never above Kidd and luffy

Kinnemon did the most, even perfoned the final attack with the 3 others yet he was still below Kawamatsu and Neko who didn't
Below the 3 he performed Tostuks with.

Zoro or Killer doing more damage or attacks to kaido won't change their placements.
Or else you'd have to rate Kinnemon equal/above top retainers.

Luffy
Kidd
Law ----- Zoro /Killer
Spittin

:seriously:

Using Kidd’s portrayal to put him over Zoro is a valid argument though. Especially for a character we haven’t seen fight much to really know his limits. All we have is that he’s lost 2 times to top tiers. So it’s not like he has portrayal but loses to scrubs. It’s funny how this fanbase picks and chooses which characters get the benefit of portrayal and which ones don’t. Anyway it’s pretty obvious you Zoro fans hate Kidd because you’re insecure about him having portrayal over Zoro. No need to deny it. Just make sure to not to have too hard of a breakdown when Luffy, Kidd, Kaido, and Big Mom are the last one standings to have their clash of conquerers.
Man stfu about this "You Zoro fans already" he is too irrelevant for Zoro fans to hate.

I hate the bullshit arguments around Kidd, otherwise idgaf about him.

His robot was even kinda cool.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Blah blah blah. “Zoro will outshine Kidd”. I get it. And I’ve already explained 1000 times why I don’t think this will happen. I’m not really interested in having a Zoro vs Kidd discussion until something actually significant happens in this fight. I’m not gonna overreact over nothing like certain people. I just wanted to call out how much many of the Zoro fans in this thread reek of insecurity for this nonsense Kidd downplaying.
lmfao i dont want your feelings

tell me what hes gonna do thats more damage than zoro opening kaido up ?
Post automatically merged:

This is irrelevant though. We know Shanks and Mihawk were equal when Shanks had both arms. He lost his arm and Mihawk has refused to fight him since. Meaning that he hasn't beaten Shanks definitively. We also know two arm Shanks wasn't strong enough to be a Yonkou and only became one 6 years ago.

Then we have Kaido who is aware of Mihawk putting Shanks as strongest living. The best you can hope for is that Mihawk is equal to him.

The title isn't word of God btw. It's the in verse perception. Momo isn't Kinemon's son for instance even though we have a title box saying he is.
The title is also one of the main casts dream
so unless you think oda really gonna give zoro a fake dream then its legit

J

Jo_Ndule

Kid and Law will be removed long before Zoro goes all out.

Killer may already be using his strongest attacks, we don't know. We do know that the attacks Zoro is using are far from his strongest.

Why didn't Kaido notice Enma last chapter when Zoro struck him with Rengoku Oni Giri?

Though you may be right. It is too early to determine why Kaido noticed Enma. Claiming that the reason Kaido noticed Enma was the strength of Zoro's attack is a motivated conclusion on my part.

The monsters statement may have referred to all 5 Supernova.
When it comes to Killer
He's using his best attacks lol

This is the first time we see kidd and Killer skills showing their skills in a real fight.
They are not like zoro, law and luffy whom we know their skills et already

Stop reaching hard.

Because He wasn't focused on Zoro or Killer.
He was more into The captains.
This time Zoro attacked kaido alone...not a combo attack so kaido.

Kaido sensed Oden in enma...the attack or zoro didn't trigger Oden in his mind.
It is different from Luffy/retainers cas
Unless if the spolers/pics prove otherwise
For now I dont have anything other believe Zoro attack did the trigger when we know Kaido doesn't even bother hyping g4 this chapter yet g3 triggered Him to think of the great ones.

lmfao i dont want your feelings
That’s fine and all but you were the one who came at me with your feelings first dude. You expressed that it’s crazy to think Kidd can outshine Zoro, which is your own opinion.

tell me what hes gonna do thats more damage than zoro opening kaido up ?
Who knows? I don’t know everything Kidd has in his arsenal and I won’t act like I do. I just know he won’t be leaving this arc being outshined by Luffy’s underling. That’s all. I’m not even looking at it from a power scaling perspective, but from a writing perspective.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That’s fine and all but you were the one who came at me with your feelings first dude. You expressed that it’s crazy to think Kidd can outshine Zoro, which is your own opinion.

Who knows? I don’t know everything Kidd has in his arsenal and I won’t act like I do. I just know he won’t be leaving this arc being outshined by Luffy’s underling. That’s all. I’m not even looking at it from a power scaling perspective, but from a writing perspective.
You dont know shit i dont know why you talking about from a writing perspective like kidd is comparable to luffy when luffy washes him

once again look at everything kaido is taking from the scabbards to the supernova from togen totska to red rock to g4 to gamma knife and how its doing minimal damage to him. Yet zoro will open his scar what is kidd gonna do above all them attacks and then above zoro opening kaido up ???

Why would it? You guys are acting like I'm saying it becomes a Haki blade or something, Lol....
You’re miss using the word “Forge”.
Post automatically merged:

You said Kidd would not damage Kaido. I always had stated that Kidd would either have ryou or damage Kaido using his own DF powers. I still believe Kidd damages Kaido and that was your point I was always arguing against.
@ReggieZoldyck21
Kid didn’t damage Kaido though

Gyukimaru literally describes the process of creating a Black Blade as "Forging"..... Take that shit up with Oda if you have an issue with the way he wants to go about explaining how black blades are created.
I believe Gyukimaru. You’re the one who is misinterpreting what Gyukimaru said

Gyukimaru uses the word Forge and so i assume it works the same way as Heat forging.

And Since swords DO NOT RETAIN HEAT, since Gyukimaru says Black blades are forged, why would I believe black blades RETAIN HAKI?

If heat forging is related in anyway to how black blades are made, then you are blatantly misinterpreting that

Status
Not open for further replies.