Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you talking about? Sanji was introduced as a guy who couldn't understand the concept of dying for your dreams until he saw Zoro show off."

-> This is not true. Sanji understand more than anyone the concept of dying for your dreams or he wouldn't have went to sea as an 8 year old and many other examples. Sanji was just the type of guy who would abandon his dream in a heartbeat for someone elses's sake which is a concept Zoro understood only when he became an adult in Triller Bark. That's the time Zoro became a real man and a true badass in my opinion.
I guess you forgot that panel of Sanji wondering to himself how someone can die for their dreams. It’s fine. Go reread if you care

I mean tbf, Zoro’s best feats so far are blitzing Prometheus and reacting to Kaido’s wind blade.

He hasn’t actually shown anything (yet) ap and output wise that’s higher than what the scabbards have shown.

He’s definitely stronger than all of them except maybe the Sulong Dukes?

"What are you talking about? Sanji was introduced as a guy who couldn't understand the concept of dying for your dreams until he saw Zoro show off."

-> This is not true. Sanji understand more than anyone the concept of dying for your dreams or he wouldn't have went to sea as an 8 year old and many other examples. Sanji was just the type of guy who would abandon his dream in a heartbeat for someone elses's sake which is a concept Zoro understood only when he became an adult in Triller Bark. That's the time Zoro became a real man and a true badass in my opinion.
Sanji has weak will. He beat his captain because he is afraid of big mom. He told Zoro to abandon his dream. He don't have a heart of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.