Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Will the act 3 end with the volume in 1004?
There should be a cliffhanger which we wont get back to in at least 10 chapters more.
I assume Zoro opens Kaido up and the act ends and we go outside of Wano for a chapter, then we return and focus on the fights under the dome. Ten or more chapters later when under the dome fights are concluded or near climax we return to the dome for the climax over there...

They’re not poorly written. But if you think Zoro or Sanji is “complex” or “multilayered”.....
:whitepress:

I actually think you can make a decent argument for Luffy being a better written character than both. Particularly due to the Ace/Sabo stuff and the fact that we don’t actually know his dream.

Is this new jump manga mistery fiction?

Will the act 3 end with the volume in 1004?
There should be a cliffhanger which we wont get back to in at least 10 chapters more.
I assume Zoro opens Kaido up and the act ends and we go outside of Wano for a chapter, then we return and focus on the fights under the dome. Ten or more chapters later when under the dome fights are concluded or near climax we return to the dome for the climax over there...
There's no confirmation about this arc having more than 3 acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.