Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dakan Plains then? Thoughts?
Oh God, Monet already molested me on DC. So I will try to keep it short.

Enjoyable as fuck.

Further Shin development. He finally gets a taste of a big-scale battle. Tactics. The mindset of people on the battlefield. He shines with his reflexes and skill again.

The moment where he started to feel the pressure of the fight that air is getting heavier and his body doesn't react as fast as he would want to was fucking amazing. The casual protagonist would stand in the middle of the battle start to turn around looking at the battlefield in fear.

That's not our Shin. He says fuck it, I can't be afraid I need to muscle thru this is not a playground. Bro EPIC shit.

Kyouka was amazing. I was genuinely stunned when ( he/she ) protected that fodder guy fucking cut 4 people in half with so small a body.

I need to know more about this character. I noticed that there is some drawback to his skills at one point he/she stated: "I'm out of breath" I need to recharge now before I can go more.

Gokei vs Duke was amazing. Strategic General vs Wild beast General.

Gokei was good at strategy and tactics but he lacked these fearsomeness and wild beast traits that Duke had. Gokei ended up the same way as that commander he had on the hill which was taken out by the squad where Shin was.

The moment when Duke slew Gokei was fucking strong. Dude his forces could just overwhelm Duke and his 3k soldiers with ease. They all fall on their knees crying after Gokei. That was strong af. It highlighted how bad was Gokei's logic. He should have his right-hand man who can lead the forces in case he falls because of shit like that. 50k soldiers unable to fight just because their general has fallen.

This shown how big of part morale, trust, guts, and mental capacity play in the war.

Shin and Ou Ki's conversation was amazing. I can't fucking wait to see him in action. He's shaping up to be a beast. Well I know he is Monster Bird of Qin but you know when I finally get to see this it will be more epic.

Shin saw Gokei and Duke and he was like okay they cool but when he stood next to Ou Ki and saw the image of how big of a personality Ou Ki has. Wow.

Fun fact. Monet told me that if I'm not hooked by then, then this series is not for me ( by then = "that arc' ).

Meanwhile, I'm already in love with this manga after 2 arcs

This shit is going to be more and more amazing. Can't wait.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Oh God, Monet already molested me on DC. So I will try to keep it short.

Enjoyable as fuck.

Further Shin development. He finally gets a taste of a big-scale battle. Tactics. The mindset of people on the battlefield. He shines with his reflexes and skill again.

The moment where he started to feel the pressure of the fight that air is getting heavier and his body doesn't react as fast as he would want to was fucking amazing. The casual protagonist would stand in the middle of the battle start to turn around looking at the battlefield in fear.

That's not our Shin. He says fuck it, I can't be afraid I need to muscle thru this is not a playground. Bro EPIC shit.

Kyouka was amazing. I was genuinely stunned when ( he/she ) protected that fodder guy fucking cut 4 people in half with so small a body.

I need to know more about this character. I noticed that there is some drawback to his skills at one point he/she stated: "I'm out of breath" I need to recharge now before I can go more.

Gokei vs Duke was amazing. Strategic General vs Wild beast General.

Gokei was good at strategy and tactics but he lacked these fearsomeness and wild beast traits that Duke had. Gokei ended up the same way as that commander he had on the hill which was taken out by the squad where Shin was.

The moment when Duke slew Gokei was fucking strong. Dude his forces could just overwhelm Duke and his 3k soldiers with ease. They all fall on their knees crying after Gokei. That was strong af. It highlighted how bad was Gokei's logic. He should have his right-hand man who can lead the forces in case he falls because of shit like that. 50k soldiers unable to fight just because their general has fallen.

This shown how big of part morale, trust, guts, and mental capacity play in the war.

Shin and Ou Ki's conversation was amazing. I can't fucking wait to see him in action. He's shaping up to be a beast. Well I know he is Monster Bird of Qin but you know when I finally get to see this it will be more epic.

Shin saw Gokei and Duke and he was like okay they cool but when he stood next to Ou Ki and saw the image of how big of a personality Ou Ki has. Wow.

Fun fact. Monet told me that if I'm not hooked by then, then this series is not for me ( by then = "that arc' ).

Meanwhile, I'm already in love with this manga after 2 arcs

This shit is going to be more and more amazing. Can't wait.
Welcome to the supreme fandom my guy
:getnappaed:

Nah Dakan Plains is awesome. But he warned though, Dakan Plains probably the least awesome Kingdom War overall lol.

Oh and also, you will understand this later, but Gokei would not have defeated Duke Hyouโ€™s cavalry easily lol. Even with Duke Hyou having as little men as he did, Duke Hyou wouldโ€™ve still given Gokei major trouble in actually defeating him lol.

Seth

โ€Ž
Welcome to the supreme fandom my guy
:getnappaed:

Nah Dakan Plains is awesome. But he warned though, Dakan Plains probably the least awesome Kingdom War overall lol.

Oh and also, you will understand this later, but Gokei would not have defeated Duke Hyouโ€™s cavalry easily lol. Even with Duke Hyou having as little men as he did, Duke Hyou wouldโ€™ve still given Gokei major trouble in actually defeating him lol.
Yeah although it was already kinda explained that Gokei didn't stand much chance. Ou Ki explained it a little and then Duke himself told Gokei why he lost.

This War the least awesome one? Holy fuck the next ones must be insane

Oh and one more thing I forget to point out. I like how the war itself was explained. That it is not like everyone think. Stupid big armies rushing towards each other.

It's all about formations and shit. Good shit.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yeah although it was already kinda explained that Gokei didn't stand much chance. Ou Ki explained it a little and then Duke himself told Gokei why he lost.

This War the least awesome one? Holy fuck the next ones must be insane

Oh and one more thing I forget to point out. I like how the war itself was explained. That it is not like everyone think. Stupid big armies rushing towards each other.

It's all about formations and shit. Good shit.
Gokei was a top tier Wei Great General, arguably the strongest Wei commander in the entire manga, and definitely the one who achieved the most within Wei. Ouki stated that he was a massive threat to all surrounding states. To this day, Gokeiโ€™s feat of exterminating 90,000 men in like, one afternoon is horrifying lol.

But Duke Hyou himself is a top tier Great General. When I first read Dakan, I thought Duke Hyou just kind of blindly charged at Gokei, but itโ€™s clear now that the only reason Duke Hyou charged him in that manner is because Gokei purposefully did not employ any tactics that wouldโ€™ve stopped him or caused him to change course lol.

Seth

โ€Ž
Duke Hyou was a top tier Wei Great General, arguably the strongest Wei commander in the entire manga, and definitely the one who achieved the most within Wei. Ouki stated that he was a massive threat to all surrounding states. To this day, Gokeiโ€™s feat of exterminating 90,000 men in like, one afternoon is horrifying lol.

But Duke Hyou himself is a top tier Great General. When I first read Dakan, I thought Duke Hyou just kind of blindly charged at Gokei, but itโ€™s clear now that the only reason Duke Hyou charged him in that manner is because Gokei purposefully did not employ any tactics that wouldโ€™ve stopped him or caused him to change course lol.
I can't wait to see some sort of Hybrid General.

I want a guy to be like Gokei and Hyou in one person.

Seth

โ€Ž
Howโ€™d you like part 3?
So Bayou then? What did you think?
The Assassination Plot arc was fantastic. More depth into the Assasin families. Finally new and important info about Kyouka. Shiyuu ritual reminds me a little of that training for Root members in Naruto ( Naruto fans will understand ) and I would say this is even more drastic and amazing.

Shin is aiming for the Great General under all of Heavens but I think he doesn't even realize how fast he's becoming some sort of Right Hand Man for Sei.

Shin and Kyouka's collaboration vs those assassins was awesome.

Next was a very short "Training arc". It's nice to see that Ten wants to do something with her life and not spent all her days waiting for Shin to come back from a war or something. Becoming a strategist is definitely an interesting aspect. I like that Kyouka told her that she won't be able to be a warrior and Ten didn't do this classic Manga thing, uh oh I'm going to surpass the expectations and become the fighting midget. No no. She thought about her decision wisely and made steps towards her other goal which is becoming a strategist. The end of this arc is fucking hilarious. To think of learning strategy craft from your enemy must be fun.

Oh, and finally Ou Ki action. I was waiting for this. Shin can learn so much shit from him. I wonder how he would fare in subjugating that village Ou Ki kicked him into.

Btw. Tou is comedy gold. I love this guy.

Oh, there is this other General guy called Moubu. Don't like him for now. I may like him later but for now, I wouldn't mind Ou Ki slice him like a ham.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
The Assassination Plot arc was fantastic. More depth into the Assasin families. Finally new and important info about Kyouka. Shiyuu ritual reminds me a little of that training for Root members in Naruto ( Naruto fans will understand ) and I would say this is even more drastic and amazing.

Shin is aiming for the Great General under all of Heavens but I think he doesn't even realize how fast he's becoming some sort of Right Hand Man for Sei.

Next was a very short "Training arc". It's nice to see that Ten wants to do something with her life and not spent all her days waiting for Shin to come back from a war or something. Becoming a strategist is definitely an interesting aspect. I like that Kyouka told her that she won't be able to be a warrior and Ten didn't do this classic Manga thing, uh oh I'm going to surpass the expectations and become the fighting midget. No no. She thought about her decision wisely and made steps towards her other goal which is becoming a strategist. The end of this arc is fucking hilarious. To think of learning strategy craft from your enemy must be fun.

Oh, and finally Ou Ki action. I was waiting for this. Shin can learn so much shit from him. I wonder how he would fare in subjugating that village Ou Ki kicked him into.

Oh, there is this other General guy called Moubu. Don't like him for now. I may like him later but for now, I wouldn't mind Ou Ki slice him like a ham.
Iโ€™m excited for you to hit the Panโ€™Gu arc. Heโ€™s a really compelling antagonist in that heโ€™s so slimey and easy to hate. I think itโ€™s my favorite part of the series besides the Pillar Man arc.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž

Ignore Luthon lmao. My dude is crazy.

Okay so you haven't gotten to Bayou yet. Prepare your anus.

And yes, Moubu will be someone you grow to love, as he is awesome and he grows a lot as things progress. But I'll spoil nothing for now.

Tag me when you finish Bayou. Lol

Seth

โ€Ž
Ignore Luthon lmao. My dude is crazy.

Okay so you haven't gotten to Bayou yet. Prepare your anus.

And yes, Moubu will be someone you grow to love, as he is awesome and he grows a lot as things progress. But I'll spoil nothing for now.

Tag me when you finish Bayou. Lol
Oh, how I could forget.

The introduction of the former Six Great Generals of Qin as well as Three Great Heavens of Zhao. ( Started Bayou now ).

Holy shit Imma eat well. I love this type of shit.

Legends of the past, current times, aspiring soldiers:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Let's fucking goooo!:

Last edited:
P

Punpun

As Kingdom has a lot more life left do you guys think it has pased its peak or is still to hit it.?

I mean peak in terms of quality.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
As Kingdom has a lot more life left do you guys think it has pased its peak or is still to hit it.?

I mean peak in terms of quality.
I think the final Zhao War, the Chu Campaign, and the final arc of Kingdom will be on par with or surpass the best Kingdom arcs weโ€™ve seen so far. And there could be more than just these.

So no, Kingdom hasnโ€™t peaked just yet lol.