Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't seen Marco's or King's hybrid yet. And X Drake's is better than his full beast form.
Marcos vsed big mom, drake we did, QUEEN used his full zoan instead of hybrid, its simple the hybrid wanks has to stop oda isnt portraying all hybrids to be the best form
You were wrong is what you were trying to say.

And well, sneak attack? Lol nope he and Drak were in a 2v1 against Apoo since chapter 995. Then for a second he saw Kiku's arm falling down and immediately realized he was wasting time and landed a FRONTAL attack that overpowered and speedblitzed Apoo to the point where his tonfa got broken while he tried to block Zoro's attack.

Simpji kicking Oven out of nowhere was in fact a sneak attack, this one isn't.
Well if you read manga instead of wanking zoro it was clear sneak attack apoo was fighting x drake not zoro

J

Jo_Ndule

Marcos vsed big mom, drake we did, QUEEN used his full zoan instead of hybrid, its simple the hybrid wanks has to stop oda isnt portraying all hybrids to be the best form

Well if you read manga instead of wanking zoro it was clear sneak attack apoo was fighting x drake not zoro
You've been wrong about zoan everytime

Hybrid is their best modes

I feel like Oda having Yamato clash with Ulti twice was sort of the drawing line that they probably won't fight again. Honestly no way to back that up, but something tells me those two are being reserved for the weak trio, even though they deserve more physical fights (which is why I at least advocate Chopper)
I mean, Nami getting the finish move on Ulti seems pretty certain with chapter 1004, and since Page One is always with Ulti and I see no reason for Oda to separate Usopp from Nami...Chopper might indeed join though. They need muscles

Dont be in denial, Sanji will fight heavily injured Jack, and it will be his main fight in the arc.
:cheers:
idk about main fight, considering Queen doesn't have an opponent....... If Queen gets an opponent, than yea we can say Jack is probably Sanjis main fight. Its a feat regardless cause Sanji was not established as commander level previously.

Possible, but he has a zoan power. Assuming the eye is someones power, it can't exactly be him.
No he's not the one who controls "Mary's" (?) but he probably is his boss or something like that, the head of security
Now that I think about it, Sanji remarked Jimbe's ability to have a really good picture of Onigashima situation and now he's fighting Who's Who
If I'm correct and that really is some foreshadowing... damn

Status
Not open for further replies.