Status
Not open for further replies.
Also WsW was the one who had Drake as suspect for the Law breaking out at the flower capital. As WsW is the security chief of Wano who looking over all mystery things. Could give him next to his high position as flying six(strongest flyer) also a speical titel under Kaido crew.

Kaido(Captain)
King(Vice)
Queen(scientist who developed weapons, cyborgs)
Jack(Looking at the alliance members/handle the all deals)
WsW(Chief of security of wano, having all intel/knowledge about wano)

Make sense why Jinbe get such a troubelsome enemy as opponent.
In my opinion their is a gap between the second strongest flyer(Sasaki) and WsW.
Could be. I never believed F6 were all of equal level tbh. Just like Perospero is a big mom vet yet most agree he above Oven and Daifuku

Also WsW was the one who had Drake as suspect for the Law breaking out at the flower capital. As WsW is the security chief of Wano who looking over all mystery things. Could give him next to his high position as flying six(strongest flyer) also a speical titel under Kaido crew.

Kaido(Captain)
King(Vice)

In my opinion their is a gap between the second strongest flyer(Sasaki) and WsW.
That's one of the reasons I considered it, when Drake was cornered Who's Who said "We had someone watching" :quest:
@PizzaBread think about it for a moment

Marcos vsed big mom, drake we did, QUEEN used his full zoan instead of hybrid, its simple the hybrid wanks has to stop oda isnt portraying all hybrids to be the best form

Well if you read manga instead of wanking zoro it was clear sneak attack apoo was fighting x drake not zoro

>He and Drake were in a 2v1 against Apoo since chapter 995.

But hey you do you it's okay if you want to be delusional and a straight up liar.

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido(Captain)
King(Vice)

King isn't Vice
All 3 are his RHs with King and Queen being the Main 2 chiefs while Queen rules Udon
Jack the errandboy, ruler of Kuri

Status
Not open for further replies.