Status
Not open for further replies.
Also WsW was the one who had Drake as suspect for the Law breaking out at the flower capital. As WsW is the security chief of Wano who looking over all mystery things. Could give him next to his high position as flying six(strongest flyer) also a speical titel under Kaido crew.

Kaido(Captain)
King(Vice)
Queen(scientist who developed weapons, cyborgs)
Jack(Looking at the alliance members/handle the all deals)
WsW(Chief of security of wano, having all intel/knowledge about wano)

Make sense why Jinbe get such a troubelsome enemy as opponent.
In my opinion their is a gap between the second strongest flyer(Sasaki) and WsW.
Sasqki seems more stronger than wsw at this time

Momo: Sangoro's voice came out of that mouse...!!
Yamato: This voice belongs to one of Luffy's friend, right?
Yamato: These guys belong to my father's scouting unit "Mary's(?)".
Yamato: They are Cyborgs...!!
Yamato: And they walk around all over this island aimlessly, but...
Yamato: They share their view with the person controling "Mary's"...!!
Momo: Huh!!
Yamato: In other words even here...

Someone post this in spoiler image thread
because it will just merge mine post and the thread will not get bumped
Yup. Theyre going to the scarbbards and Sanji. Yamato vs Jack incoming.

Jack the Drought is top tier in both stamina and recovery. Sanji has a high threshold for pain, but as we see in every arc, he's extremely average in recovery. Coming from this beat down to beat Jack would be the best thing he's ever done besides that big cake
Jack is definitely not top tier in either of those categories.

If Sanji managed to defeat heavily injured Jack on his own then yes it is better than anything he's done but that is because he hasn't defeated anyone of note

Jack vs Yamato incoming. Also Jack's in love with her. Calling it
Considering they're the same age, I would actually like if they were childhood friends, the only kid Yamato had around to play with, yet they became distant as Jack grew within the crew. Oda could even play with some subplot about Jack being like a son trying to impress his dad, hence his appearance and his willingness to take care of things that are important to Kaido. This would add another layer to Kaido's moment protecting Jack from the minks, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.