Would you guys be interested in writing an Alternate Version of One Piece event?

How would you approach this event?

• I would write and vote on a winner

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I would only write

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I would only vote

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I wouldn't do either

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I wouldn't do either but I support it

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Basically the goal would be to write an alternate version of One Piece arcs with the goal of basically creating a Two Piece. You can change whatever you like and add or remove characters if you wish.

You would start with S.A. post TS and then move on as you wish. Event like this would last a couple of days if not weeks due to all writing and at the deadline members of the forum would vote for the best version. Next event would then follow the story of the alternate version that won the previous event.

In the end you would write a whole new story - thus making Two Piece.

Anyway, I was just wondering if you guys would up for this. I plan on doing it at some point so I am just curious for general curiosity in joining it. Maybe some awards could be thrown in as well

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
It is fanfic in a nutshell but highly ordered one.

You can even add certain rules to the event which writers would need to follow or a specific thing they must keep into consideration.
Like for an example if we would do Punk Hazard you could add a rule - Yamato is teleported alongside Samurai

Basically you can do what you want. In the end you would have a story as a whole and you can repeat this as many times as you want and end up with god knows how many different versions of the story

With OP I'm more interested at this point in see the secrets left and how it will end, if I had to rewrite something.. I think I would only recalibrate better early and current OP powerlevels (Croco fought with WB then was beaten by Alabasta Luffy and then after some times in prison was one of the top players in Marineford..).

Anyway what I would be interested is to see some people's 2 piece. In other words Sanji piece where Sanji is stronger than Zoro and maybe get some cringe exchange (like "now I'm the strongest you Zoro go back to the kitchen") or even Zoro piece where Zoro is even more buffed (even if Oda is already elevating him in Wano like nobody expected, who would think Zoro was gonna make Kaido and BM worried and Kaido dodge?). Also Critical mindset's OP would be extremely entertaining, MonsterZoro version and so on, even the version from some local Doffy wankers.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Anyway what I would be interested is to see some people's 2 piece. In other words Sanji piece where Sanji is stronger than Zoro and maybe get some cringe exchange (like "now I'm the strongest you Zoro go back to the kitchen") or even Zoro piece where Zoro is even more buffed (even if Oda is already elevating him in Wano like nobody expected, who would think Zoro was gonna make Kaido and BM worried and Kaido dodge?). Also Critical mindset's OP would be extremely entertaining, MonsterZoro version and so on, even the version from some local Doffy wankers.
This could very well happen if that version would win
The way I envisioned it is:

Out of all submitted versions 3 will pass
Next round you can pick either of the 3 versions and continue writing
Each new round you can pick what ever route you want and write, you don't need to keep writing a single path.
If it is good it will win.

In the end you gain a story done by more people of different writing styles but that followed same path and quality

This could very well happen if that version would win
The way I envisioned it is:

Out of all submitted versions 3 will pass
Next round you can pick either of the 3 versions and continue writing
Each new round you can pick what ever route you want and write, you don't need to keep writing a single path.
If it is good it will win.

In the end you gain a story done by more people of different writing styles but that followed same path and quality
Ok that seems nice but I remember something like this that was done here (or maybe even back in Orjackson) and it derailed almost immediately, imagine a Sanji and Zoro wanker working on the same piece of OP fiction one after another XD

Status
Not open for further replies.