• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 140
Title: Execution
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 140
Title: Execution
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Yuta SZN GOATED.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Despite Yuta's expressions I think he is testing Yuuji. One think I'm mad for is him sorta agreeing to team up with Zen'in +

Naoya is a smart beast: "I'm Maki chan cousin".

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So... is Sukuna coming out next week or did I misinterpret that last page?
The 'you've got it from here' part? Probably.

That's Yuji remembering what Nanami told him before he died.

The 'you've got it from here' part? Probably.

That's Yuji remembering what Nanami told him before he died.
Oh shit thatโ€™s right Nanami did tell him that. I interpreted it as Yuji saying, I canโ€™t die here right now so Iโ€™ll leave the rest to Sukuna. But Nanamiโ€™s words coming to his mind makes much more sense. Now that I think about it, Yuji would probably rather die than count on Sukuna again lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh shit thatโ€™s right Nanami did tell him that. I interpreted it as Yuji saying, I canโ€™t die here right now so Iโ€™ll leave the rest to Sukuna. But Nanamiโ€™s words coming to his mind makes much more sense. Now that I think about it, Yuji would probably rather die than count on Sukuna again lol.
Aight. I think Yuji won't be relying on Sukuna willingly after Shibuya, but I do expect to see Sukuna against Yuta though. How exactly that's gonna happen I have no idea lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Sukuna should fight against Yuuta because im not sure Yuuji can defeat him.
And to make the fight is more interesting.
And RIP the colorist and many of us when we thought Naoya's hair is silver/grey.
Yeah Choso calling him blonde got me laughing lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Not caught up so no spoiler pls. Aint read past two chapters, but Sukuna would snuff out Yuji. Let's not get it twister
Yuji sure. Yuta not so much.

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
They need to bring back Nanami :josad:

Also, Gojo confirmed strongest yet again. To be expected :shocking:

I love the brisk pace. Gege is so good at drawing high speed action panels. Sukuna and Rika involvment incoming tho.

Yuji can't hang with Yuta alone just yet.

Seth

โ€Ž
I hope Yuta puts more pressure on Yuuji and Sukuna tells Yujji something like: "Swap with me unless you want to die, now!" and the chapter would end with Yuta on full release with Rika behind him saying: "Nice to meet you, King of the curses.. phew".

Another thing I would like is Hakari. Let's be honest. Megumi probably went after his sister first. + even if he came he is not enough yet.

Hakari is someone who could push back Yuta and allow Yuuji to run away for now.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

I'm posting here, it may be that someone doesn't know.
some questions about jujutsu kaisen were clarified on the Febook by Gege akutami.
one of them is about sukuna, is he good?
Is there a possibility of the clichรฉ of shounens ?
Gege akutami replied that he did not. asked about sukuna having been married and having children Gege akutami said that he never had relatives and much less children.

sukuna even when he was human he considered no one human, besides being a user of curses, his heart was always that of a demon.
The reason why sukuna has a servant is because he knows how to cook humans.​

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Seth

โ€Ž
Yes. In that intervier we discussed it was info about this. Dunno how me missed this or that guy translated it later.

Naobito's is father of Naoya.
Naobito's older brother is the father of Toji
Naobito's younger brother is the father of Maki and Mai.