Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
When will they show the final results? Any info?
They've already counted most of the votes for the mid-term ranking already, so I reckon it won't be long before they release the final ranking. Just give them a week or two because of the pandemic but I don't think they'll take longer than that.
Most of that time would be to organize the broadcasting/streaming, the annoucers and maybe some news.

Robin is doing great in this chapter bros
wtf which chapter cover is this?
I think Zorobin was so strong back then that even the whole character of Franky was introduced to us in that way just to give the audience another possible mate to ship with Robin (balls grab at the end of ennies lobby saga has no point. Oda drawn that scene to say to the readers: "guys look she grabbed his balls! What a nice couple they could be... SHIP THEM"). Because Oda unlike the most of shonen artist doesn't want to to give the audience distinct couples to ship (exept usopp and kaya maybe, but only because kaya is not a main character). I still ship these 2, og one piece shippers will always ship Zorobin even if against all odds.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
wtf which chapter cover is this?
I think Zorobin was so strong back then that even the whole character of Franky was introduced to us in that way just to give the audience another possible mate to ship with Robin (balls grab at the end of ennies lobby saga has no point Oda drawn that scene to say to the readers: "guys look she grabbed his balls! What a nice couple they could be... SHIP THEM"). Because Oda unlike the most of shonen artist doesn't want to to give the audience distinct couples to ship (exept usopp and kaya maybe, but only because kaya is not a main character). I still ship these 2, og one piece shippers will always ship Zorobin even if against all odds.
Post automatically merged:
:cheers:
Well said