Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Something interesting occurred to me now. Or maybe someone already mentioned it and I just remembered it now lmfao.

What if to achieve black blades, aside for amazing and strong haki, one needs to fulfill his will and the will in the sword?

Shusui became a black blade over the course of many battles in which Ryuma successfully defended the Wano nation, thus fulfilling his will and desire of protecting it.

Yoru became a black blade once Mihawk fulfilled his desire of becoming the strongest.

Enma will become a black blade once it slays Kaido, something both Zoro and Oden desire, hence Oden's will being in the sword.

Wado will become a black blade once Zoro fulfills his and Kuina's will and desire of becoming the strongest.

Kitetsu or X sword that Zoro ends up with is a question mark for now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Something interesting occurred to me now. Or maybe someone already mentioned it and I just remembered it now lmfao.

What if to achieve black blades, aside for amazing and strong haki, one needs to fulfill his will and the will in the sword?

Shusui became a black blade over the course of many battles in which Ryuma successfully defended the Wano nation, thus fulfilling his will and desire of protecting it.

Yoru became a black blade once Mihawk fulfilled his desire of becoming the strongest.

Enma will become a black blade once it slays Kaido, something both Zoro and Oden desire, hence Oden's will being in the sword.

Wado will become a black blade once Zoro fulfills his and Kuina's will and desire of becoming the strongest.

Sounds weird, more magic sword type of shiet. :kriwhat:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Tbh, I don't really care that much about Enma or Kitetsu. I just want to see Zoro using Asura again. I hope he's using it on Kaido, reopening Kaido's wound or creating new shape of scars instead of "X" shape. :steef:
I'm looking after to finally acknowledge how long he can keep it.

Whether or not he developed something even extensively more powerful than Silver Mist.

Okay listen it's:smart: time :smoothieduck:
So the last date they had was in Punk Hazard which was the beginning of set-up of Wano or Yonko saga...and Wano is the end/climax of that..........
They will have another date after Wano cus......then their date...hiatus will...end :willsmith::laughmoji:

:josad::josad:
Youโ€™re giving me hope , I will believe it until the end of days :josad:

Makes sense, And probably will go hand in hand with wado becoming black last.

Kitetsu are overhyped.

Curse this, curse that. No plot has ever come out of the supposed curses residing inside Kitetsu in the span of 1000 chapters for Zoro, nor the strawhats.

Enma > Kitetsus, but I would prefer if he just left Wano with Shusui.
Maybe the fact that Zoro is hopeless with directions is caused by the Kitetsu's curse :milaugh:
But yes, Shusui is the best sword aside from Wado and Yoru. Enma sucks btw

In my headcanon, Zoro will give Enma back to Hiyori since it's her father's memento, and the people of Wano who will worship him after the ZKK will offer Shusui to him. Or give him some decent sword in place of Enma. :neesama:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Maybe the fact that Zoro is hopeless with directions is caused by the Kitetsu's curse :milaugh:
But yes, Shusui is the best sword aside from Wado and Yoru. Enma sucks btw

In my headcanon, Zoro will give Enma back to Hiyori since it's her father's memento, and the people of Wano who will worship him after the ZKK will offer Shusui to him. Or give him some decent sword in place of Enma. :neesama:
Yeah I can see that happening too.

If he was to acquire Nidai, it's only going to be as a replacement for Sandai. Having multiple Kitetsus would be too much.

Marimo-chan, what is the reason for this top 10 anime betrayals? :lusalty:
I was only team King, Nik.

Never team Kitetsu.

:catrude:

Lik.