Powers & Abilities Luffy almost hurt Kaido with a no Haki Red Hawk....

H

humanbeing

No it isn’t? When was this ever stated?
wasn't stated but just all of his animal named are haki based maybe you are wondering why his hand is not black. Luffy is using Ryo juslt like as he freed Yamato from her cuffs. he used Ryo without blackening his hands. you can see the between the fire and Luffy's hand there is white space. that is Ryo

Last edited by a moderator:
He just simply forgot to add the appropriate shade.
What i don't get is how the editors consistently miss to point out the drawing mistakes.
Also all hawk/eagle attacks by name are haki based. Oda introduced the concept after PH to differentiate the attacks,so even if he doesn't add the shade in the volume version,it doesn't change anything.

He has his version of barrier armament enveloping that G2, the same one he has in Red Roc, different from his G4 against Kaidou all this time. Luffy goofing up in combat against Kaidou, snickering and kiddie-taunting the WSC is the assurement. He is literally playing around even after watching that Hakai and Kaidou has to resort to hitting his nuts just to wipe that snicker lolol. Luffy's just ready to go.

I would say Luffy is using Internal Destruction CoA in that Red Hawk.
Kaido isnt afraid of Red Hawk's attack power, he is concerned about the ID CoA in it.
its prolly Oda's way of hyping ID CoA.

Reason:
G4>>>>>>>G2. so if if a G2 move can force Kaido to dodge then G4 should have done tons of damage(remember how much damage Dofla received from red hawk(tho unguarded)? then we see him getting overwhelmed in G4). Kaido would have received similar damage from g4 if G2 Red Hawk was so effective against him.

this is how i see this:
so far on the rooftop fight, Luffy only used ID CoA twice. once in Red Roc another in red Hawk. these are G3 and G2 moves. we know for a fact both these gears are super weak compared to G4. yea AdvCoA increased Luffy's attack power BUT we saw G4 full round wasnt that impressive against Kaido. compared to how many hits Luffy landed it wasnt that good. yet a fkn G3 attack made Kaido bleed like crazy. he instantly started to compare Luffy to some of the OPverse Legends. now why didnt Scabbard got the same praise? they also dealt damage. they used barrier haki which is relatively more common in NW. BUT Luffy used ID which is prolly one of the rarest haki in OP. partial reason why Kaido saw Luffy's potential.

i mean Dragon Kaido didnt bother dodging G4 full rounds yet Hybrid Kaido is dodging a fkn g2 move?(last chap they all agreed their attack aint working. that means Hybrid Kaido has at least equal defense if not more)
so the best explanation for me: it was a ID attack and G4 was with Barrier.

Now the Obv Question: why didnt Luffy use ID then in G4?
As we know G4 drains a lot of haki. so Luffy just to stay in that form is using haki. if he wants to use a AdvCoA in that state it would have sucked him dry in no time. why? cuz do u really think Oda gives Luffy a powerup w/o a handicap attached? imo G4+Barrier is what Luffy can do for now. he will grow in this fight by leaps and bounds and maybe we will see ID CoA with G4 and maybe a G5?

tldr: in this kind of Long battle Luffy is using ID haki in his base and Barrier in G4. so he can sustain himself(btw do we have pic of Luffy using g4 and ID CoA in training? that could further help us to understand)

OR for some odd reason a fire breathing Dragon is weak to fire:whitepress: